How low can copycat china go? Fake disneyland

Slowmo

Hahahaaa...... This old story already. I remember reading an article when Disney was claiming that this park violates copyright and make them suffer substantial lose of revenue. The chinese authorities replied that it is impossible, as the ppl who come to this park cannot even afford to go to Disneyland, so how is it that Disney would lose revenue. Can't recall the exact words, but something to that extent. hahaha....

[laugh] Wah! Best! Wonder wat would those who are judging over this case think [dizzy]

What the chinese authorities says is just like the phrase

"Never argue with an idiot coz he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience"

[laugh][laugh]

The china chinese will eat anything and everything that moves, innards and all.

anything comes with four legs or more but not table and chair [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I think it is more like 'anything that has it's back facing the sun' [sweatdrop]

I am not saying what they did was correct.

What is the prce are they charging to visitors, considering that they have different prices for locals?

Disneyland could take advantage of the situation and put a stake in this project. Look! how many locals can go to HKG?

Next time when you are going to travel prepare a head band and a [laugh] Tee shirt and write in Big english words. " I am Purely Singaporean from Singapore!!!" [laugh][laugh][laugh][smash]

Since that then we should do some action, dont visit china, dont invest in China, dont do business with China, dont buy China goods and product. Boycort 2008 olympics activities. Dont allow any people from China to come to Singapore. Singaporean should stand up against China!!!! Until they wake up their mind!Right? And do you think this is possible!

Turbocharged
the cardboard in the char siew pau was a hoax...

Not only the food is fake,

but the news about the fake food is also fake [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement