How low can copycat china go? Fake disneyland

Slowmo

[laugh][laugh]

When I went Disneyland in CA, bought some keychains, Souvenirs in Disneyland; most of them are made in China. Maybe China ppl went disneyland and realised these cartoon characters are so popular and Souvenir can actually sell so ex so they go back and copy exactly lor. haha..

↡ Advertisement

How would you know if the hoax was also faked?

Losing all confidence with china related stuff.... shakehead.gifshakehead.gifshakehead.gif

before we start saying childish comments like "I will not dare buy chinese products anymore" or like the above, I suggest u find out wat is NOT made in China.

No, I'm not being sarcastic...but let's look at the statistics.

1. 88% of lighters worldwide are made in Wenzhou, Zhejiang.

2. 92% of bras (lingerie) worldwide are made in Dongguan, Guangdong.

3. 80% of leather belts worldwide are made in Zhejiang.

4. 96% of pickle veg (sichuan veg), those teochew/cantonese like to use to steam fish, worldwide comes frm JiaXing, Zhejiang.

5. 90% of laptops sold in SG are made in China

6. 95% of toys worldwide are made in Guangdong.

7. 99% of rice wine (those used by our mums n restuarants here) worldwide comes frm China.

These are official figures (at least very close) n available online, compiled not just by the chinese but also by EU.

Go out to the malls now and tell me wat is not made in China.

FYI, I'm not a pro-china person. I love my country, tho' I work in china and I dislike chinese.

• Praise 3

China has taken 160,000 "phantom" government staff off its official payroll

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/china-kicks-out-over-160/1400644.html

BEIJING: China has taken 160,000 "phantom" government staff off its official payroll who were receiving salaries despite not doing any work, state-media reported on Monday. A total of 162,629 officials who were taking government wages without working have been removed in a nationwide campaign over the last year, the People's Daily newspaper said.

The province of Hebei in northern China saw the largest number of such officials, according to the paper, with nearly 56,000 identified.

China has taken 160,000 "phantom" government staff off its official payroll

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/china-kicks-out-over-160/1400644.html

BEIJING: China has taken 160,000 "phantom" government staff off its official payroll who were receiving salaries despite not doing any work, state-media reported on Monday. A total of 162,629 officials who were taking government wages without working have been removed in a nationwide campaign over the last year, the People's Daily newspaper said.

The province of Hebei in northern China saw the largest number of such officials, according to the paper, with nearly 56,000 identified.

haha, CN garmen also kena hit by payroll fraud [laugh]

seen a couple of times companies kena hit [laugh]

• Praise 1

haha, CN garmen also kena hit by payroll fraud [laugh]

seen a couple of times companies kena hit [laugh]

I think it's those high ranking corrupt officials who sold "low rank offical seats" to crooks and criminals to make money. Dan take a cut off their salary to make even more money. Entremanureship China style.

• Praise 1

This is going to save the country a lot of money........and send a signal out to the world that china is indeed cleaning up.............

soon................very soon...............things are going to change........ [:p] [:p]

• Praise 2

I will give credit to the china garmen.. finally they are doing something, and doing it right :)

Though it may be the tip of the ice-berg, still, it will send shivers to the corrupt ppl :)

To govern a billion ppl is not easy, give credit when due :)

Hopefully with this, china ppl will stay back in china and not move to other countries lor :D

And we will have less china ppl coming here to reside :)

Edited by Ktglfc
  • Praise 1

before we start saying childish comments like "I will not dare buy chinese products anymore" or like the above, I suggest u find out wat is NOT made in China.

No, I'm not being sarcastic...but let's look at the statistics.

1. 88% of lighters worldwide are made in Wenzhou, Zhejiang.

2. 92% of bras (lingerie) worldwide are made in Dongguan, Guangdong.

3. 80% of leather belts worldwide are made in Zhejiang.

4. 96% of pickle veg (sichuan veg), those teochew/cantonese like to use to steam fish, worldwide comes frm JiaXing, Zhejiang.

5. 90% of laptops sold in SG are made in China

6. 95% of toys worldwide are made in Guangdong.

7. 99% of rice wine (those used by our mums n restuarants here) worldwide comes frm China.

These are official figures (at least very close) n available online, compiled not just by the chinese but also by EU.

Go out to the malls now and tell me wat is not made in China.

FYI, I'm not a pro-china person. I love my country, tho' I work in china and I dislike chinese.

God made heaven and earth

Everything else is made in china

• Praise 1

the thing is... chinese china are proud of the fake that they are the king of fakes.

they really got their pride misoriented.

must learn from the japanese

↡ Advertisement