Who's at fault?? Lexus or Comfort Cab?

Mivec9

Taxi driver prob got intimidated and pissed off with the Lexus continuous horn, which can be rude.

Taxi driver also wrong in not moving forwatrd.

Both parties at fault.

Amusing at the childish and immature behaviour of a 50 yr old who can afford a Lexus [hur]

You amused about childish and immature behaviour of matured ppl who are seeminly rich and behaved badly?

I am not...that is why I managed to get a few charged for various traffic offences.

And upon being charged they don't seem too childish after that! [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Ya lor. The inner lane is for taxis to queue and pick up passengers while the outer lane is for other cars ma. Why is the Lexus there in the first place?

Some more in the video you can see the other cabs just using the outer lane to bypass the two cars. If the Lexus had to pick up or drop off someone in front why didn't he just overtake the cab leh?

The cab was on-call so he didn't want to move forward to take up the slots meant for taxis picking up passengers, and he can't wait at the outer lane otherwise he will be obstructing traffic. From what I see, the Lexus driver is the [hur] one too.

the video is terribly blur..can't see the exact spot which the cab was..so can't judge if he's really blocking the way..but the lexus driver could have just steer more to the right to avoid him...the traffic wasn't that heavy

anyway from the video.

Just another impatient driver..he shouldnt had behave that way toward the cabby in 1st place.Maybe he had an argument with his female passenger earlier and was venting his anger on cabby laugh.gif