• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
17 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:43 AM

Calvin53
  • Calvin53
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anywhere can i get this tester?

Posted 30 July 2007 - 05:33 AM

Lingling
  • Lingling
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

if not wrong i saw it in the Guardian Pharmacy at Raffles City Shopping Centre.
Maybe can try the other Guardians
I am Evil... So What??
Sue me If you Not Happy....

Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:54 AM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Guardian at Raffles City Shopping Centre. I saw it yesterday when i was there. $39.90 i think..
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:14 AM

Elantrahatch
  • Elantrahatch
    4th Gear
    Author Image

AA at River Valley also have.
www.compassentertainment.wordpress.com

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:57 AM

Evilernie
  • Premium member
    Evilernie
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Does consume one or maybe two glass of champagne be equivalant to one glass of beer? I think it would be a good idea to have those alcohol breath analyser on your car to test, but another thing is how acurate it came be compare to those use by police.
Honda:EG6~FD1~FD2R
Spirit of Honda
SJG
Confidence in Motion

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:01 AM

Rickster
  • Premium member
    Rickster
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Should not be too far off. Else they might as well not sell it lest they get complaints and lawsuits coming their way.

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:16 AM

Calvin53
  • Calvin53
    4th Gear
    Author Image

shld buy one and put it in my car cause i work in night life more or less have to entertaint customers. 1 or 2 small cups. just got a rd block ytd and i pass the test. really a unforgetful exprience. some customer can be very unreasonable "Sorry, i can't drink, i'm driving." "I DRIVE AEROPLANE! DRINK!" just a sip to entertaint as not to offen them

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:20 AM

Joetan23
  • Joetan23
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

I have got one of these analyser but it is not accruate as I drank 4-5 mugs of beer and tested the analyser and PASSED!!

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:24 AM

Calvin53
  • Calvin53
    4th Gear
    Author Image

think now the tp have the new device, when waiting for result, i heart was pumping, then it came out pass. he asked me wat i drank, and how long was it. i just drank half glass of wine. Anyway how to differenciate between tp routine check and tp + rov check?

Edited by Calvin53, 30 July 2007 - 11:31 AM.

Posted 30 July 2007 - 02:05 PM

Evilernie
  • Premium member
    Evilernie
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Not much different other then whether its a road block or they just request you to move your vehicle to the side to do checking. If not mistaken the vehicle of the TP & ROV is different, TP tend to wear white while ROV wear those naval blue uniform similar to those normal policeman.
Honda:EG6~FD1~FD2R
Spirit of Honda
SJG
Confidence in Motion

Posted 30 July 2007 - 02:41 PM

Tarzan666
  • Tarzan666
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

best dun drink & drive...
skali not accurate 1...kena road block or accident cialat liao. tongue.gif
MCF PS3 Clan 1)Dj_spike:Dj_Shahril 2)Fireball0088:hsb0088 3)Tarzan666:sardin69 4)Tonyhawk:yaharoko 5)Ah_Cow:Ah_Cow 6)Kingcopa:thegod09 7)Freestylers09:freestylers09 8)Wreckwrx:wreckwrx 9)Galantspeedz:accordH22A 10)Unltd:Unltd8 11)Ixus:luckytan 12)Limahmao:limahmao 13)Skylander:rico7ch3t 14)Little_prince:The_king137 15)Hub_n_mona:trebuh007 16)Angguguay:itsagg 17)Ni_Ni10: ni_ni10 18)Windchoco : windchoco 19)King:Ah_nei 20)Tansrb:Tansrb 21)Nlatio: nlatio 22)MadDog70:XTheDarkSideX 23)Tkesper:Tkesper 24)Mazdaowner:SGSEAL64 25)Introz:intro82 26)Thefear:TheFury31 27)Unfair:pepi18022009 28)Ad23:ad23tzj 29)Josho:pboong 30)Lectrosphere:Lectrosphere 31)Bonafidestack:bonafidejack 32)East539:fronsi 33)Pokyman:nicktakenup 34)Antonee:YuYu_Nov 35)Legacyx:Rigares 36)Zac:ZacharySim 37)Thargor:Thargor-Orlando 38)Shorty:STR8_ACE07 39)Mrmilktooth:mrmilktooth 40)VellfireS:VellfireS 41) Elmo:Havock3662

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:18 PM

Calvin53
  • Calvin53
    4th Gear
    Author Image

icic. tot those in blue uni is catching for drink driving

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:21 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

laugh.gif

I have got one of these analyser but it is not accruate as I drank 4-5 mugs of beer and tested the analyser and PASSED!!

Are u sure u'r sober when u saw the reading?? tongue.gif

Maybe the alcohol is still in your stomach, haven't reach your blood stream yet? laugh.gif

Edited by Watwheels, 30 July 2007 - 03:23 PM.

Arya...who would have thought?

Posted 31 July 2007 - 12:54 AM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Best analyzer is your wife. Initiate romantic overtures to her in the car. If she is offended by the alcohol breath, don't drive. Give her to keys. If she is not and responds by encouraging you to have a romp in the car in the car park, you will be in no condition to drive the car afterwards, she will drive you home.

In either case, you are saved.

Edited by Genie47, 31 July 2007 - 12:54 AM.

Men are like oysters, closed to suffering.
http://www.spritmoni...ail/264162.html

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:05 AM

DarkLord
  • DarkLord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Most Guardians have it.
Greatest mod of my life part 3 coming soon!

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:00 PM

Joetan23
  • Joetan23
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

definitely sober..I did not drink 4-5 mugs at 1 go..is throughout the night..

Posted 01 August 2007 - 08:45 PM

Zaizen_goro
  • Zaizen_goro
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

is it accurate????

Posted 02 August 2007 - 10:25 AM

Joetan23
  • Joetan23
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

nope

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users