Metro closing down sales

Ms_tan

Hehehe....so hiao...how come no buy perfume for your wifey?

Will go together but she buy her own lor.....

Wait she don't like the smell I brought and I will suffer whole week of nagging .... :ouch-it-hurts:

:XD::XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

retail jin pai tan

Rental is the major factor.

I recall the asking rental at Wisma B2 was $50psf or something at one time ... :a-confused:

• Praise 1

Metro City Square also going into history.....

Thinking anything cheap there to buy? Cause that time sengkang mall metro closing down sales also nothing much to see and buy.

Thinking anything cheap there to buy? Cause that time sengkang mall metro closing down sales also nothing much to see and buy.

better bring kids to see see look look

buy buy a bit

wait like:

oriental-emporium-at-bukit-merah-central

aw-restaurant-at-bukit-merah-central-198

• Praise 1

Rental is the major factor.

I recall the asking rental at Wisma B2 was $50psf or something at one time ... :a-confused:

cos B2 has the MRT link to Ngee Ann city, super high traffic.

cos B2 has the MRT link to Ngee Ann city, super high traffic.

High traffic doesn't mean high business lo.

I run out of praises to give you .... very nostalgic photos - A&W- I still remember the vanilla ice cream float with root beer in my school days.. think it was like a dollar only in the early 70's, and MacDonalds was not even around yet- used to go to the one opposite Palace Theatre in East Coast Road and nearr Katong Shopping Centre which was like the rave and by default a bus interchange and the only airconditioned supermarket back then was Tay Buan Guan

better bring kids to see see look look

buy buy a bit

wait like:

oriental-emporium-at-bukit-merah-central

aw-restaurant-at-bukit-merah-central-198

Spend $60 at City Square and parking is redeemable at info counter, take note!

Tody City Square Metro pack sia.. all the office girl chong to buy stuff.. the discount up to 80 percent.. << some item nia..

retail jin pai tan

Because of people like you and me, everything buy online, retail can go jiak sai lor...

(Btw, I bought a wet and dry vacuum cleaner to clean my air-con, like you suggested. Cheap and good, Expo sales selling at $88, I paid only $56 after all the Qoo10 discounts :yuush: )

• Praise 1

Because of people like you and me, everything buy online, retail can go jiak sai lor...

(Btw, I bought a wet and dry vacuum cleaner to clean my air-con, like you suggested. Cheap and good, Expo sales selling at $88, I paid only $56 after all the Qoo10 discounts :yuush: )

money no enough, so have to ownself service ownself [grin]

aircon lor

but bery sextisfying one

you got buy the steam cleaner and the spray the plant bottle? you know the one chut steam one?

need these two to clean the fins and the black colour fan

aircon lor

but bery sextisfying one

you got buy the steam cleaner and the spray the plant bottle? you know the one chut steam one?

My aircon still new (about 3.5 years), fins haven't turn black yet, so no need for that. But I went to mod 2 extensions, one is fish tank oxygen tube with rubber footing cap to attach to the vacuum cleaner to suck the drainage trays. Another one is L-shape PVC pipe with rubber footing cut to cup over the drain pipe outlet, to suck the gunk from the drain discharge pipe. Very satisfied with the results. :D

OT liao... back to Metro... last time when they had closing down sales at Century Square I bought quite a few things. All cheap cheap. Time to go City Square this time??

aircon lor

but bery sextisfying one

Think wussredxli uses an oral-B irrigator to wash his AC FCU fins lol.

Edited by Lala81

Tody City Square Metro pack sia.. all the office girl chong to buy stuff.. the discount up to 80 percent.. << some item nia..

Hi any feedback on the sales? Ho bo?

Hi any feedback on the sales? Ho bo?

What sales you want?? Glass cup got cheap.. hahaXD

Bro go taobao and buy more cheap.. hahaXD I also shop online. But it burn my pocket niama

What sales you want?? Glass cup got cheap.. hahaXD

Chey....last time I went to the sengkeng closing down sale, disappointed coz nothing much.....n price not really discounted

Chey....last time I went to the sengkeng closing down sale, disappointed coz nothing much.....n price not really discounted

They say nia.. nothing much also..

↡ Advertisement