7th Month... Haunted Roads in Singapore

Bkling

hmmm...Always heard some stories & experience from my friends on some haunted roads such as Lim Chu Kang etc..Anybody wants to contribute? [jawdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Fren, 7 month is just like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12th month. nothing more than that.... [:p] dont worry about the roads as long u take care, drive safely and keep within speed limit. everyday oso got ghost lah.

chin bee rd(?) -> its near to a bend where there is a altar by the side. some drivers claims to see an old man waving at them thru their rear mirror only to discover that nothing was behind when they turn around!

international road (towards joo koon) -> an ex-colleague once saw a lady in white sitting on the branch of a tree while stopping by the road side to make a phone call. [sweatdrop]

hmmm...Always heard some stories & experience from my friends on some haunted roads such as Lim Chu Kang etc..Anybody wants to contribute? jawdrop.gif

u should be more worry of RadX around in MCF... sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Neutral Newbie

There was once i drove my new car to bishan area.. I was reversing in to the car park lot then my reverse sensor indicate that there are things behind my car.. When i got off my car to check, there was nothing.. completely empty.. so i got back on the car and tried reversing again but the reverse sensor kept indicating that there are things behind.. [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

But when i left Bishan and went to Ang Mo Kio.. The reverse sensor is ok le. completely normal.. my friend told me that there might be invisible things behind my car.. [sweatdrop]

your reverse sensor very steady [thumbsup][thumbsup] can sense thru the air....ha ha ha [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh] on a serious note...i think should not detect those kind of thing right ??? unless they can echo back something...

hmmm...Always heard some stories & experience from my friends on some haunted roads such as Lim Chu Kang etc..Anybody wants to contribute? [jawdrop]

heard ppl actually sell salt to ghosts in cemetery.

But when i left Bishan and went to Ang Mo Kio.. The reverse sensor is ok le. completely normal.. my friend told me that there might be invisible things behind my car.. sweatdrop.gif

maybe there's a c0ckroach crawling on the reverse sensor? tongue.gif

hmmm...Always heard some stories & experience from my friends on some haunted roads such as Lim Chu Kang etc..Anybody wants to contribute? jawdrop.gif

u should be more worry of RadX around in MCF... sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

siang ka pagerunimpressed.gifunimpressed.gifunimpressed.gif

chin bee rd(?) -> its near to a bend where there is a altar by the side. some drivers claims to see an old man waving at them thru their rear mirror only to discover that nothing was behind when they turn around!

international road (towards joo koon) -> an ex-colleague once saw a lady in white sitting on the branch of a tree while stopping by the road side to make a phone call. sweatdrop.gif

so that is where the damn pontianak sexcretary of Rashid wentlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

But when i left Bishan and went to Ang Mo Kio.. The reverse sensor is ok le. completely normal.. my friend told me that there might be invisible things behind my car.. sweatdrop.gif

more like a cricket at your sensorlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

eh for one thing, spirits have no echo, they are echogenic and no masshur.gifhur.gif

In Reply To

u should be more worry of RadX around in MCF... sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif [/reply]

siang ka pagerunimpressed.gifunimpressed.gifunimpressed.gif

page u at 3pm...6pm then u replied..

halo..when u go visiting hor, its to collect payment.. not to join the rest play mahjong and eat kuaci.. unimpressed.gifunimpressed.gif

↡ Advertisement