• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
34 replies to this topic | 55 praises

Posted 18 August 2007 - 01:22 PM

Bkling
  • Bkling
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hmmm...Always heard some stories & experience from my friends on some haunted roads such as Lim Chu Kang etc..Anybody wants to contribute? jawdrop.gif

Posted 18 August 2007 - 01:31 PM

Sickscientist
  • Sickscientist
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Its not only on the 7th month..... Each month also have....

..AGREE To Disagree..

Posted 18 August 2007 - 01:32 PM

Zoner
  • Zoner
    4th Gear
    Author Image

it's all in here:

http://www.mycarforu...aunted;#1667738

Posted 18 August 2007 - 02:34 PM

Veryfree
  • Veryfree
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Nothing is more scary than driving a vios more than 100km/hr

Posted 19 August 2007 - 02:43 PM

Vicz
  • Premium member
    Vicz
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Fren, 7 month is just like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12th month. nothing more than that.... tongue.gif dont worry about the roads as long u take care, drive safely and keep within speed limit. everyday oso got ghost lah.

Posted 19 August 2007 - 03:00 PM

Picanto
ghosts are always around us. as long as we don't do evil things, don't harm people, i think they will leave us alone.

Posted 19 August 2007 - 03:07 PM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

chin bee rd(?) -> its near to a bend where there is a altar by the side. some drivers claims to see an old man waving at them thru their rear mirror only to discover that nothing was behind when they turn around!

international road (towards joo koon) -> an ex-colleague once saw a lady in white sitting on the branch of a tree while stopping by the road side to make a phone call. sweatdrop.gif
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Posted 19 August 2007 - 03:11 PM

Mubarakrashid
  • Mubarakrashid
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

hmmm...Always heard some stories & experience from my friends on some haunted roads such as Lim Chu Kang etc..Anybody wants to contribute?

u should be more worry of RadX around in MCF...
================================
...When Bull Runs, Even Pigs Could Fly...

...If you're not with me, then you're are my enemy...

...On a Road-Trip...

Posted 19 August 2007 - 03:56 PM

Funnie
  • Funnie
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

There was once i drove my new car to bishan area.. I was reversing in to the car park lot then my reverse sensor indicate that there are things behind my car.. When i got off my car to check, there was nothing.. completely empty.. so i got back on the car and tried reversing again but the reverse sensor kept indicating that there are things behind.. sweatdrop.gif

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:01 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Think the sensor faulty lah laugh.gif

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:04 PM

Funnie
  • Funnie
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

But when i left Bishan and went to Ang Mo Kio.. The reverse sensor is ok le. completely normal.. my friend told me that there might be invisible things behind my car.. sweatdrop.gif

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:33 PM

Seaweed
  • Seaweed
    Supercharged
    Author Image

your reverse sensor very steady thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif can sense thru the air....ha ha ha laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif on a serious note...i think should not detect those kind of thing right ??? unless they can echo back something...

Posted 19 August 2007 - 05:36 PM

Preakshox
  • Preakshox
    4th Gear
    Author Image

hmmm...Always heard some stories & experience from my friends on some haunted roads such as Lim Chu Kang etc..Anybody wants to contribute? jawdrop.gif

heard ppl actually sell salt to ghosts in cemetery.
'They're off to find the hero of the day....'

Posted 19 August 2007 - 05:43 PM

Mubarakrashid
  • Mubarakrashid
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

But when i left Bishan and went to Ang Mo Kio.. The reverse sensor is ok le. completely normal.. my friend told me that there might be invisible things behind my car..

maybe there's a c0ckroach crawling on the reverse sensor?

...On a Road-Trip...

Posted 19 August 2007 - 06:07 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

hmmm...Always heard some stories & experience from my friends on some haunted roads such as Lim Chu Kang etc..Anybody wants to contribute?

u should be more worry of RadX around in MCF...
siang ka pager
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 19 August 2007 - 06:08 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

chin bee rd(?) -> its near to a bend where there is a altar by the side. some drivers claims to see an old man waving at them thru their rear mirror only to discover that nothing was behind when they turn around!

international road (towards joo koon) -> an ex-colleague once saw a lady in white sitting on the branch of a tree while stopping by the road side to make a phone call.

so that is where the damn pontianak sexcretary of Rashid went

Posted 19 August 2007 - 06:09 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

But when i left Bishan and went to Ang Mo Kio.. The reverse sensor is ok le. completely normal.. my friend told me that there might be invisible things behind my car..

more like a cricket at your sensor

eh for one thing, spirits have no echo, they are echogenic and no mass

Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:35 AM

Mubarakrashid
  • Mubarakrashid
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

In Reply To  

u should be more worry of RadX around in MCF... [/reply]

siang ka pager

page u at 3pm...6pm then u replied..
halo..when u go visiting hor, its to collect payment.. not to join the rest play mahjong and eat kuaci..

...On a Road-Trip...

Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:36 AM

Mubarakrashid
  • Mubarakrashid
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

In Reply To   chin bee rd(?) -> its near to a bend where there is a altar by the side. some drivers claims to see an old man waving at them thru their rear mirror only to discover that nothing was behind when they turn around!

international road (towards joo koon) -> an ex-colleague once saw a lady in white sitting on the branch of a tree while stopping by the road side to make a phone call. [/reply]

so that is where the damn pontianak sexcretary of Rashid went

...On a Road-Trip...

Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:59 AM

Gary84
  • Premium member
    Gary84
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

yes this one i heard of...scary~

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users