Benefit to those who travel NORTH but always wanted to know

Meecar

any bros familiar with PANDAN City?

alwalys go past the place when i go to Tebrau City and i notice it is only "active'" in the evening/night time

not sure abt this place :)

↡ Advertisement

hi all, may i know if parking at city square is safe? is it safe to park there between 10pm - 3am for a midnight show? does anyone know Puteri Pacific's parking rates?

There is no guarantee that you would be save anywhere even in Singapore at those ghostly hours whats more across the border, you are only increasing the risk of yourself being mob or worse.

Neutral Newbie

alwalys go past the place when i go to Tebrau City and i notice it is only "active'" in the evening/night time

There is one night market behind it and pasar malam :D . .

Quite safe , must park at lighted areas . . [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

how to begin riding up north?

i had heard alot of nasty stories like how they don't let you cut lane, robbery etc but for some people, go in there like a breeze.

Hi, seems like an interesting topic going ard. Sorry to interrupt with this question. But anyone know which continental make is safe to go in Msia with my family? Currently me driving a Harrier and have been told by the local to avoid driving it in as it has been the "hot pick" for awhile. But due to the nature of my work, I need a presentable car. Thought of Merz and BM. Though I prefer BM, maintenance and consumption is high as I travel on the road quite a bit. Merz a bit uncle and Audi lots of gear box problem i heard also. Can anyone help? Sigh...

Drive any car in also got risk one.. It's a matter of heng suay... Drive proton in also can kena stolen, cause they steal proton for spare parts. No offense bro, don't want to risk your car to get stolen. Take coach. Btw i heard it's more safer to drive ford, hyundai, kia, lower demand for spare parts there.

Hi, seems like an interesting topic going ard. Sorry to interrupt with this question. But anyone know which continental make is safe to go in Msia with my family? Currently me driving a Harrier and have been told by the local to avoid driving it in as it has been the "hot pick" for awhile. But due to the nature of my work, I need a presentable car. Thought of Merz and BM. Though I prefer BM, maintenance and consumption is high as I travel on the road quite a bit. Merz a bit uncle and Audi lots of gear box problem i heard also. Can anyone help? Sigh...

It is not true that maintenance and consumption is high for Bimmer. I service my bimmer every 10K mileage and the cost is almost same with my Japanese car before. There are some wear and tear issue same with all other car and the parts are not that expensive if compare to other conti car.

u get out from malaysia custom << go to shell << filter left when see brigde << turn right << all the way straight till u see exit KL high way.. u drive staright then tada its there ( its just after the highway brigdge )... around 7.9km from custom

Edited by Introz

When you are travelling on trunk roads/small roads in Malaysia which are 2 directional carriage ways, most local drivers (especially big lorries which block your vision ahead) are kind enough to indicate whether it is safe for you to overtake them.

If you are following behind a big lorry and it's signalling right, means they're trying to tell you that there are oncoming vehicles on opposite direction. Do not overtake.

Vice versa, if they signal left, then most likely you are safe to overtake, but still overtake with caution based on your own judgement.

If vehicles on opposite traffic flash on you, that means there is a road block or police speed trap ahead. Slow down and proceed with caution.

interesting observation on the lorry drivers!

i know about the opposite car flashing to warn about police block but didn't notice about the lorry drivers before..

Nice place to Eat,Shop(like pasar malam and like Giant htpermart),only alive pass 8pm

heys.. any bros there go in mlysia n pass singapore custom w almost empty tank?? hmm.. and anybody knws which is the short cut to bukit indah shopping centre?? where jusco and A&W is?? tt time i passby the highway toll sia!! waste my touch n go money...

heys.. any bros there go in mlysia n pass singapore custom w almost empty tank?? hmm.. and anybody knws which is the short cut to bukit indah shopping centre?? where jusco and A&W is?? tt time i passby the highway toll sia!! waste my touch n go money...

Take bus cw3 from jurong east interchange, no need worry abt petrol and toll Lor...... Sibei kiam siap sia you.

wht to do, am nt as rich as u wht.. if ure nt happy w wht i said, u dun hv to reply at all... am here trying to get direction and u dwn there nt helping frget it , bt instead lik a kid kbkp and suggesting rubbish...

btw thanks fr ur "USEFUL" rubbish ...

wht to do, am nt as rich as u wht.. if ure nt happy w wht i said, u dun hv to reply at all... am here trying to get direction and u dwn there nt helping frget it , bt instead lik a kid kbkp and suggesting rubbish...

btw thanks fr ur "USEFUL" rubbish ...

Like you say you not rich so i give you cheaper alternative, bus cw3. Rubbish meh give u cheaper option leh

Anyway from what I know, poor people dun own cars.

Hi bros,i will be driving to malaysia for the first time this coming monday,i will be driving a subaru legacy up.any tips on the petrol if i pump full tank in singapore will it be enough to reach there?n if i am going by the NSHW.where should i exit?thanks

↡ Advertisement