Recommend me a place to hold a retreat for my team of 50 people?

Destiny03

Turbocharged

Book 1 capsule on Singapore Flyer?

I just recieved info on TSF..can book 1 capsule for $1k(peak hours $1.5k)..each additional rotation will cost $500(peak hours $750) more..there will be F&B served in there for additional $500(min sum) too..IIRC, each capsule can hold about 50pax..

1 round is 37 mins..

with your budget..

1st round = $1000

F&B = $1000(mai hiam on this lah)

Balance = $4000. Can rotate for another 8 rounds..hin liao.. [laugh]

Edited by Shull

Can try one of the Safra lor..... Got swimming pool, bowling, rock climbing walls, indoor archery, KTV, multi-purpose hall etc.... housed under one roof plus you get proper facilities like toilets and all.

Otherwise can try Singapore Zoo or Birdpark..... the kids will love it though I am not sure how the adults will take to it.

Try SDC, Science Park, NEWater tour...

or the usual club houses..

if you have budget, try Spa like Andana at paragon.

Neutral Newbie

Smack right in the middle of Bishan Park...There is a spa place there and a small 'vegan' cafe as well. Can book the whole place down and the kids can run around the park. Also, there are bikes for rent there.

The adults can sit and talk while some may enjoy a spa session minus the ang pai... [laugh]

as above

6k enough to book a boat, if I am not mistaken, it is "Admiral Cheng Ho" and cruise the southern sea of Singapore in the evening for 4 hours. Buffet dinner provided inculded and with dancing or games organise to entertain all. [thumbsup]