Is AD liable to advise customer to change tyres?

Quantum

My friend's car SFSxxxx plate, obviously goning to be 3 years old, bought from a famous AD, [:/]

found he still uses original tyres, looks tyre thread also amost wore off laio, I told him you should change your tyres 40k km or 2 years whichever come 1st, regardless the tyres were chipped or not, but he said he regularly service his car at this AD workshop, and the AD never advised him to change tyres, so just use loh [sly]

↡ Advertisement

If AD is free, then will tell your friend. Otherwise can't be bothered since they are not the one driving.

User have their own responsibility. Didn't your friend read the manual? [:/]

AD or any ah beng shop for that matter will usually recommend. But ur frend should learn to decide for himself.

End of the day his car and his life so up to him to decide. Wats the point of talking about liability after something has happened.

[:/]

Educate him on tyre safety,and the need to use tyre pressue gauge to check tyre weekly and if his pocket permits get him to get hold of a tyre tread depth gauge.

post-7-1188883129_thumb.jpg

My friend's car SFSxxxx plate, obviously goning to be 3 years old, bought from a famous AD, [:/]

found he still uses original tyres, looks tyre thread also amost wore off laio, I told him you should change your tyres 40k km or 2 years whichever come 1st, regardless the tyres were chipped or not, but he said he regularly service his car at this AD workshop, and the AD never advised him to change tyres, so just use loh [sly]

Your friend buy condom from 7-11, the counter girl got show him how to put on bo?

don't say until like that lah. A lot of drivers out there only know how to move the car & go top up petrol only.

May not even know how to pump petrol themselves, never check any fluid level, tyre pressure etc.