BMW 3 series or Lexus IS250

Fivegear

Hi,

If you ever get to choose between these 2 cars based on current design which will you pick? Both are quite near in terms of pricings.

↡ Advertisement

For me, i would choose the IS... I dont know.

There are quite a no. of 3-ers on the road. And i think servicing and maintainence wise for Bmw 3, would be much higher.. No doubt BMW is the more POWER car, but to be kind to my wallet, i would go for IS250.

You are totally wrong in this case. In this case, the IS trashes the 320 hands down in terms of performance. (I'm taking the 320 as only the base BMW is comparable in price to the is250).

With the IS, you are getting a 2.5 litre V6 engine. The century sprint shd be 8+ sec

With the 320, you are getting a 2.0 litre IL4 engine. The century sprint shd be high 9s

Frankly, the IS gives more bang for the buck anyway you see it. Go for the beemer if you are into pedigree. If performance is your cup of tea. The IS shd be your choice

Hi,

If you ever get to choose between these 2 cars based on current design which will you pick? Both are quite near in terms of pricings.

We had a choice, and we still picked the 320i/325i. The lexus is a nice car no doubt, but somehow, feels 'synthetic' if you know what I mean..sweatdrop.gif

er...dun start another war le...u know what happens when we have BMW vs Lexus....dunno from which hole all these bigots appear fromsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thought you said you don't know?

How come after that still got so many comments

And... what wallet? dizzy.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifAiyah small boy oni talk Xbox type one la and maybe SIMSrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

↡ Advertisement