Pet Dog Licencsing .... Have you done it ?

Mica_blue

Get them licensed. The licence fee for neutered or spayed dogs is only $14 annually.

Non-neutered/spayed chickens must pay how much har [sly][sly][sly][:p]

↡ Advertisement

Actually the answer is quite straight forward but with you [sly] I'll have to ask you what kind of "chicken" you're refering to first [sweatdrop][laugh] Because if I got what you really meant to say, then I'm afraid the jurisdiction lies with the police (anti vice squad) and not the AVA [sly]

Actually the answer is quite straight forward but with you I'll have to ask you what kind of "chicken" you're refering to first Because if I got what you really meant to say, then I'm afraid the jurisdiction lies with the police (anti vice squad) and not the AVA

think he referring to those out in the wild kind [sly][laugh][laugh]

don have problems with mine, and din like the idea...

maybe its a guy thingy... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

so now considering very hard sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Edited by Vidz

Neutral Newbie

For new registration, your dogs will need to be microchipped. Its a pre-requisite for registration. I am sending 2 of my dogs for microchipping this weekend...

My dogs are not registered at this moment. I tried registering couple of years back but after sending the cheque out, AVA sent it back stating that i filled in something wrongly in the forms and ask me to resend. I never did... [:p]

Guess this time they mean business... [:/]

I have not microchip my little dog, cos I and CO saw the needle used for it. freak us out. Maybe we have to overcome it, cos we cannot imagine that inserting in out little dog. [sweatdrop]

this kind of things got market rates one ar..

Well, if my residual memory from the SPF doesn't fail me, it depends on the locality. Each location will have their own rates (plus minus but more or less there) and certain location commonly cited on some of the threads here have higher rates cos of "freshly imported and unspayed chickens" of various "taste" and "cooking styles" to choose from. And of course the "freshness" of the "chickens" counts...so some locality where they have mostly "frozen chickens" will tend to have lower rates to stay in competition [:p]

But since I supply a different kind of chicken from the above and was nvr a chiong person, whatever stated above is related to me from my anti vice frens years ago...god knows if it is still relevant in the current scenario [laugh] So buy at your own risk [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Chickenfarm

Bro...my advise to you is to apply COC number 7 [lipsrsealed]

That will spare your buddy some pain on the back of his ear [sweatdrop]

But pets have higher threshhold when it comes to pain so no worries lah...just get them chipped and no need to hack care AVA liao [thumbsup]

Edited by Chickenfarm

AVA sent it back stating that i filled in something wrongly in the forms and ask me to resend. I never did...

Wah...my buddy at AWCD bo cho kang ar!! Never follow up [lipsrsealed][laugh]

Bro...just get your dogs chipped and licensed for peace of mind. Then u no need to worry when you bring them out for walks. AVA also discarded the dog badge thingie liao so now the only way to determine if a dog is licensed is thru micro chip scanner. But if you sim tia your dog may be painful then there's always COC number 7 which you've applied all these years [sly] Just get them licensed lah...save u lots of trouble later on [nod]

Well, if my residual memory from the SPF doesn't fail me, it depends on the locality. Each location will have their own rates (plus minus but more or less there) and certain location commonly cited on some of the threads here have higher rates cos of "freshly imported and unspayed chickens" of various "taste" and "cooking styles" to choose from. And of course the "freshness" of the "chickens" counts...so some locality where they have mostly "frozen chickens" will tend to have lower rates to stay in competition

But since I supply a different kind of chicken from the above and was nvr a chiong person, whatever stated above is related to me from my anti vice frens years ago...god knows if it is still relevant in the current scenario So buy at your own risk

[laugh][laugh] i really like your theory of 'freshly imported and unspayed chickens' and ' "taste" and "cooking styles" ' .

[laugh][laugh]