Are lady drivers necessary less hiong drivers?

Biglittlebean

[laugh] U took the words rite out of my mouth [nod] And sometimes when my wife is the vehicle commander, I'll ask her to see for me when I pass whether the driver is a[gorgeous] and 10 out of 10 times, the answer is [nod]

Res Ipsa Liquitur - The facts speaks for itself [:p]

↡ Advertisement

I know a lady driver whose husband went away for a business trip for about 9 days. Before he left, he reminded her to check the water level of the radiator reservior and see if it needs to be filled up. After a few days, she opened the engine compartment and poured water into it!

I am not kidding.... [laugh]

After a few days, she opened the engine compartment and poured water into it!

Luckily she never pour ice into it [lipsrsealed] Or better still, park the car in a coldroom where they store frozen food [sweatdrop]

Hm.... don't quite recall because its a few months back... but I think so it champaign color...

Didn't have a good look at the face, but definately not auntie. If she's your colleague, let her know that particular stretch of TPE have alot of WRX. I'm sure she won't want to be racing against one.

Too bad we're in Sg, it would be more fun if we are in Malaysia where I will let my car go. I remember following behind 1 lady Euro-R driver on NSH at close to 200. I can see she's a very skilled driver from the way she cuts traffic and bully road hoggers. Sensible (no crazy moves nor sudden braking), aggressive (flashing at road hoggers), decisive (cuts once there's opportunity) and precise (very tight space also can cut). I was just behind admiring. I didn't realise the driver was a woman until I overtook her from the road shoulder when the traffic slowed to snail speed due to road works. I showed her the thumbs up when I passed.

Hope to see more of such competent woman (and man) drivers.

Black euro-r?

saw a report on this young mum who go Sepang to race wan [thumbsup] .... like a typical petite lady ... tink the husband drives an integra... some time back ... they might hav changed cars...

their ride can be found in car domain.. [thumbsup]

Hm.... don't quite recall because its a few months back... but I think so it champaign color...

Didn't have a good look at the face, but definately not auntie. If she's your colleague, let her know that particular stretch of TPE have alot of WRX. I'm sure she won't want to be racing against one.

Too bad we're in Sg, it would be more fun if we are in Malaysia where I will let my car go. I remember following behind 1 lady Euro-R driver on NSH at close to 200. I can see she's a very skilled driver from the way she cuts traffic and bully road hoggers. Sensible (no crazy moves nor sudden braking), aggressive (flashing at road hoggers), decisive (cuts once there's opportunity) and precise (very tight space also can cut). I was just behind admiring. I didn't realise the driver was a woman until I overtook her from the road shoulder when the traffic slowed to snail speed due to road works. I showed her the thumbs up when I passed.

Hope to see more of such competent woman (and man) drivers.

wow bro. this kind i like.!

is it a sg euro-r or my?

I know a lady driver whose husband went away for a business trip for about 9 days. Before he left, he reminded her to check the water level of the radiator reservior and see if it needs to be filled up. After a few days, she opened the engine compartment and poured water into it!

I am not kidding.... laugh.gif

what car is that?

When my sis drives my car and i am the passanger, its more exciting than sitting a roller coaster ride [lipsrsealed]

same effect when i co driver for my gf.

i tell u, i spun 360 at pasir gudang quite a few times [blush]. the feeling is nothing compared to seeing her close shaves. had to yank the wheel to correct her steering even [shakehead]

she really did not deserve her license [lipsrsealed]

however, the main problem is that she does not want to drive. so not enuff practice.. [laugh]. every now and then i will try to force her to drive. and only during off peak to give chance la...

I dont stereotype but some drivers on the roads..straight away you know they are lady drivers..when i drove alongside side, my suspicions tend to be correct.

i get that too.. used to be 80-90% accurate in my guesses.

the problem is many "guys" now tend to drive like gals. so i am usually thrown off [laugh]. false positive for zharbor driver [:p]

Yesterday i saw one auntie driver very hiong one, i was behind her, den she suddenly travel slower and slower for no reason, den suddenly brake to a stop in the middle of the lane without any warning. Den i wait for a few second wonder what she up to, but the car is not moving. den i see behind got cars so i cut the opposite direction lane and avoid this hazard, i look into the car, saw the auntie reading a book, probably a street directory, really steady lei, she can jam the whole lane becoz wanna read the directory. Some more the lane is those narrow one, juz nice for one car to travel, she can thick skin enuf to stop there to block the flow. At least put hazard light to warn other ppl ma.

Edited by Curahee

This is downright stereotyping! Most male drivers behave this way... When they see a car in front of them doing smtg stupid or reckless, they would go "That must be a female driver".

They are PLENTY of horrible male drivers on the road as well... Its just tt their antics do not get commented on. Guess its due to the fact tt many ppl even at this modern age, still cannot accept the fact tt women are now on par, or even better than most men.

Women of the past used to be the ones being driven around by their husbands or boyfriends.. Nowadays, more n more women own cars... Ask yourself. Would you have the same reaction seeing a man walking towards a car and a women walking towards a car? Usually ppl would tend to take more notice of a woman driving. Well enough said.

heheheh.. well, there are a fair share of either sex doing something stupid when they drive. but although being male, i don't prejudge that it is a female driver.

that being said, i do notice that female drivers cause more accidents even though they don't necessarily become part of the accident.

although i have driven on sg roads for more than 14 years, i have seen enough to convince me that female drivers fair worse than male drivers overall in terms of confidence, recklessness, going through motion without actually paying atention to the road, have bad driving habits, road hog, bad parking, and general courtesy.

ok, you can start flaming me now