Are lady drivers necessary less hiong drivers?

Biglittlebean

(edited)

fake video

all fake la, if you see all their vids, is ALL THE SAME style of "prank"

Edited by Mockngbrd

I guess the "bochup" attitude shown by lady drivers stem from their mindset that their partners/husbands/"somebody else" will maintain the car.

As for their driving habits, we are all guilty of it at times. It has nothing to do with gender.

But what pisses me off these days are the PHV; very aggressive and inconsiderate in their driving attitudes.

• Praise 1

Almost every thread i go into i will likely to see criticism about PHV drivers, this thread is not spared. But if there is a huge general perception about certain thing, then the perception is likely correct. 

Back to lady drivers, they are less aware about car maintenance. They have less accurate judgement then male drivers, so chances of them causing scratches,dents to a car are higher. I could be wrong but when i see a lady driver, chances is there would be scratches somewhere on the car. However, they are less likely to be involved in  self-induced serious accident because they drive more slowly. So in summary, a car that owned by a lady driver before just have to do a respray , but structurally the car should be fine. 

Almost every thread i go into i will likely to see criticism about PHV drivers, this thread is not spared. But if there is a huge general perception about certain thing, then the perception is likely correct.

Back to lady drivers, they are less aware about car maintenance. They have less accurate judgement then male drivers, so chances of them causing scratches,dents to a car are higher. I could be wrong but when i see a lady driver, chances is there would be scratches somewhere on the car. However, they are less likely to be involved in self-induced serious accident because they drive more slowly. So in summary, a car that owned by a lady driver before just have to do a respray , but structurally the car should be fine.

Have u check the rims.. Normally kerb rash
  • Praise 3

Last night I sat in a Uber Mitsubishi attrage auto gear driven by a lady driver.. very smooth driving, change lane here and there yes but always signal first.. smooth driving all the way and does not feel like I'm sitting in a small engine car

• Praise 1

my wife is Malaysian, drive manual car since passing driving test, and driving for 10 years before i even got my licence. only one word to describe her driving: hiong. 

thankfully she prefers to let me drive. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1