Borneo motors finally bringing in Wish

Adwin

I find it strange as I heard that brand new Wish will be introduce in the coming Tokyo Motor Show (late Oct), how come BM is still bring in the "old" Wish?

If it is brand new Wish model, I think Stream will have a strong competitor liao.

Edited by Ahyoo2002

may not be late as wish is coming out with a new face lift next year. is likely that BM will bring that new facelift model in.

I doubt the 2008 is another facelife as wish had it in 2005.

Watch for Tokyo Motor Show this Oct as rumor says new model will be on display.

ST report says available end of this year leh...so likely to be older model.

Why BM so desperate to take the out-going one? Can't they wait?

Very funny leh, to me it is like helping Toyota to clear old stocks! [hur]

Edited by Wishcumstrue

The model itself is Wish which BM is trying to bring Wish to complete with PI Wish and BM wish that Rising Sun could let them have the new Wish. So BM wish for Wish 08.

So its only a wish and still not confirm. Got wish means got hope [sly]

Should inform the GM of BM to go to East Coast Park and wait for a shooting star. Then he could wish that he get to sell the Wish so as to complete with PI Wish. [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Picnic06

huh...? for use as what... taxis ah? [laugh] No offence to Wish owners... [;)]

Made in Japan or in Thailand?

frankly speaking ur comment is uncalled for...

Honda Stream, City, Airwave are being used as taxis on singapore soil also... [gossip]

not to mention in bangkok Civic FD are used as taxis too [laugh]

is that funny? i find it very lame [thumbsdown]

For 2.4l car, max speed only 110km/h, that's very bad man. What was the problem with the Estima, did your froend tell you??

Well, I do agree after sale service is impt, but not necessary with authorised workshop from BM, KM, TCM or whatsoever M. I beleive many bros here also encounter bad service experience with the AD workshop, even with Lexus, changed the original gear stick to Made in Taiwan gearstick. At the end of the day, I believe it's all luck it counts.

I saw this "WISH" taxi, brownish orange in colour on the road ytday. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

i have seen a honda stream, honda airwave as taxis on singapore soil... its everywhere..

Edited by Cheerios

you should travel outside the country more often to save yourself from such negative comments. the notion of "your-ride-is-a-taxi-n-its-not-cool" mindset is already so yesterday.

made in Japan, price may not be friendly as compare to tomyam Wish.

On the other hand, Tomyam Wish, so far no major problems from Wish drivers. Worth every cent.

fyi, all current Wish in SG is from Japan.. only Malaysia Wish is from Thailand..

[laugh][laugh] After 4 yrs and all time high of 6000 units by PI.... BM dragged too long to decide, now taxi use Wish think most will go to Stream.

But one point is : if Stream 1.8 is sharing same eng and A/box as Civic, then there is nothing to shout about p/up and FC as compare to Wish.

Comment ?

The model itself is Wish which BM is trying to bring Wish to complete with PI Wish and BM wish that Rising Sun could let them have the new Wish. So BM wish for Wish 08.

So its only a wish and still not confirm. Got wish means got hope [sly]

Should inform the GM of BM to go to East Coast Park and wait for a shooting star. Then he could wish that he get to sell the Wish so as to complete with PI Wish. [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

I hope what they bring in is new Wish which is saying to be launch in Toky motor show.

mmmm... but why is the comment that Wish being used as taxis is perceived as a negative one...? which is why i said that I wasn't intending to offend any Wish owners. My brother drives one. I've ever borrowed it, I think the car's pretty good (except for no aircon in last row).

I mentioned taxis coz I was thinking that now that Wish is being used as taxis, maybe BM is expecting more sales of this model is still possible.... considering that there are so many on the roads already... quite innocent hor.... [rolleyes]

frankly speaking ur comment is uncalled for...

Honda Stream, City, Airwave are being used as taxis on singapore soil also... [gossip]

not to mention in bangkok Civic FD are used as taxis too [laugh]

is that funny? i find it very lame [thumbsdown]

actually, i was laughing at BM, not the car...... [rolleyes] but it's OK if u find it lame... [:)]

↡ Advertisement