Toyota Hiace Commuter Van on TPE to SLE at 2015hr

Seanboi

Thanks for explaining everything in such detail [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

At least, i know what to expect & do should my turn arises to kena from CBs like these [nod][nod][nod]

↡ Advertisement

Some ppl simply cant take horns and high beams. Crazy ppl but the number seems to be increasing. [shakehead]

Say, If a person cuts abruptly into my lane when i am travelling at a speed of 90kmh with barely 10meters behind him, can i tap my horns? Gotta give a long blast rite? Agree?

If he have kena an Ah Beng driver, he would have gotten his face re-arranged FOC [:|]

At times like this, we really appreciate the existance of the Beng's yar [thumbsup]

frankly speaking, on the road, if anyone were to horn at me, i probably wouldn't know [laugh]

high beam me? i probably also wouldn't notice

personally drove the hiace before, very powerful, i dont know about top end, but low-mid engine revs i feel the power more than my dad's (then) camry 2.4 already, definitely a case of 'ego gotten too big'

myself i use a van too (low power nia) and adhere to the etiquette of sticking to left lane, if i need to eat into centre/right lane, i make sure i go back to left side as soon as possible (eg, after overtaking long trailer or army tonner truck)

live and let live, van, truck, motorcycle, car, all are fellow human, that hiace driver is just crazy la, dont let these type of people bother you, otherwise life shorten

I believe that only those with a screw loose one will [nod][nod][nod] but rare cases [;)]

Real Ah Bengs have their code of honour [nod][nod][nod]

If they are in wrong, they owe people a reason and kena F by others also siao siao one unless those whom are [thumbsdown] types [:|]

but tis one obviously screw loose tink he's rite or he's mata den chased ppl sia...

I dun tink tis fella got code of honour.

BUt oso rare cases leh bro... Normally i c all those bengs even though its their fault dey oso make it sound like they are innocent or alwaes right.

I sat in one before. Definitely powerful from low to mid end cuz got Turbo oso leh...

Whereas the previous generation one no Turbo.

I dun tink Diesel vehicles got top end rite?

Normally i c all those bengs even though its their fault dey oso make it sound like they are innocent or alwaes right.

For people like these then you should be MORE BENG than them [drivingcar][drivingcar][drivingcar]

i'm too new a driver to take notice of all these....i'll probably be engrossed in my driving...

Edited by Rncw

personally drove the hiace before, very powerful, i dont know about top end, but low-mid engine revs i feel the power more than my dad's (then) camry 2.4 already, definitely a case of 'ego gotten too big'

myself i use a van too (low power nia) and adhere to the etiquette of sticking to left lane, if i need to eat into centre/right lane, i make sure i go back to left side as soon as possible (eg, after overtaking long trailer or army tonner truck)

live and let live, van, truck, motorcycle, car, all are fellow human, that hiace driver is just crazy la, dont let these type of people bother you, otherwise life shorten

maybe higher torque than camry 2.4litre but definitely not more powerful.

camry 2.4litre should be faster still in my opinion.

biased leh u...sweatdrop.gif....

remember ..its the driver..

not the car...

me juz met a swift driver..

the old swift of the 80s..sedan model...

tipper truck was in front of him..me was on the left..and there was onli one car lengthto filter from his lane to minesweatdrop.gif...

knn..still wanna squeeze thrughsweatdrop.gifshakehead.gif....

wad is he thinking..if

tipper truck had slowed down..

wouldnt he be trapped under tipper truck sweatdrop.gif...total madness if u asked me...

so um..bro...Turbo or no turbo makes no diff...unimpressed.gif

its the driver's mentality that makes the diff...sweatdrop.gif

oh..did me mentioned my is a tc-ed van too tongue.gif...

but eurovan hor..not hiace..and onli 1.5L nia...wink.gif

with 65bhp...

so um..one of the slowest rides around tongue.gifPosted ImagePosted Image

agree with u on the bengs part..

but no offense to the 2 in-house bengs...

coz me believe they are way more educated then the rest we meet on the roads tongue.gif...

oh..yah..relate an incident..one beng tried to 'smoke' me..

happened at work...and best part was..the instructions were written in black and white..

even his colleague din agree with him..but knowing him veri well..kept quiet...laugh.giflaugh.gif

to 'ensure' that me did not make any mistake on instructions..

me asked @least 5 colleagues to interpret the instructions for me...

turns out..all gave the same answer as mind rolleyes.gif

no surprise here of coz tongue.gif

but pity this beng..who is self illusional...

but on the onli hand..all the best to him...and all those yrs of education has taught him to 'attain a higer level'

so yeah...good luck..laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

bro..pls dun mention camrys...me in hate with camrys for the moment thumbsdown.gif...boyz..

arent..they big bullies on the road. sweatdrop.gif...

with the exception of camry drivers in mcf..

who are def a better lot then those road bullies me met wink.gif

just now on the road I met a Toyota van....

Damn fast...traffic goes green and it sped off. My puny 1.5 and the lancer behind him eat dust on 2 consecutive traffic lights

Edited by Rainman
↡ Advertisement