Toyota Hiace Commuter Van on TPE to SLE at 2015hr

Seanboi

ehhh....zhi ji ren zhi ji ren (own people)!!! [flowerface]

the word is "no shiit! man!!!!"

but somehow the computer system don allow shiit (the correct spelling one) as maybe they think it is a bad word....

no shiit man!!! is not scolding lah [laugh] it is a form of exclaimation like: oh my god!!!

Seen of such vans venturing into the 1st lane which is by right out of bounds to commercial vehicles.

I do that too using my van but no one detest me so far cos I m a considerate user of lane 1. flowerface.gif

kiss.gif

The other day I was quite moody with a pickup on lane 1 but I decided to relax as it's early in the morning and the driver is keeping up with the speed with the car ahead of him.

And then, the car in front of him jammed brake, he hit brake and I hit the brakes too. When I stopped my car, his pickup is still moving forward with the tyres smoking and alas, he banged into the car in front of him hard which crumpled roughly about 25% of the vehicle's length.

So, do bear this on mind if you want to venture into lane 1.

Seen of such vans venturing into the 1st lane which is by right out of bounds to commercial vehicles.

I do that too using my van but no one detest me so far cos I m a considerate user of lane 1. [flowerface]

no shiiittt man!!!!!

what kind of pickup? the old pickup or those new age type???

the 25% damage is the poor car or the pickup?? [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

The other day I was quite moody with a pickup on lane 1 but I decided to relax as it's early in the morning and the driver is keeping up with the speed with the car ahead of him.

And then, the car in front of him jammed brake, he hit brake and I hit the brakes too. When I stopped my car, his pickup is still moving forward with the tyres smoking and alas, he banged into the car in front of him hard which crumpled roughly about 25% of the vehicle's length.

So, do bear this on mind if you want to venture into lane 1.

This rule applies to everybody I guess.

The old type of pickup. What I meant was about 25% crumpled for the car in front which looks quite new.

No picture as I was minding my own business, so just move on as no one is hurt.