• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
94 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 04 October 2007 - 09:10 PM

Ccjna
  • Ccjna
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anybody been here b4? Any comments?

Posted 04 October 2007 - 09:38 PM

Scoots
  • Scoots
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Yes. Nice place

Posted 04 October 2007 - 09:41 PM

Ccjna
  • Ccjna
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Can describe more abit? How much is the entrance fee to dragonfly? My co intend to go dragonfly tmr leh. Care to share more?

Posted 04 October 2007 - 09:43 PM

Sony
  • Premium member
    Sony
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

dunno.. I go in for free.. but I'm not a female..

if CO wants to go, even if it's hundred over dollars, you still have to pay.

anyway, I think it's 20+ to 30.. can't remember.. wouldn't cost you an arm or a leg.. but prepare to stand for a while unless you go early

Posted 04 October 2007 - 09:52 PM

Rncw
  • Premium member
    Rncw
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i've not been to nite spots for very very long time...this year i've only been to orchard road about 2 times nia...

what do people normally do in joints like the power station? males and females stand there shake shake, and if ok, go shag shag?

what are the most happening places currently? sorry...ah pek out of touch with current trend liao, hope you dun mind sharing.
we must fight, to run away!

"Ayu-chan, if I cannot be your husband, I'll be your step-father..."

Posted 04 October 2007 - 09:59 PM

Ahliew
  • Premium member
    Ahliew
    6th Gear
    Author Image

one of those luxurious cars must be yours outside st james every weekends
=======================
Quote of the day: you'll never know [sly]

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:08 PM

Guyver
  • Premium member
    Guyver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Anybody been here b4? Any comments?

Must have kaki there ....

The dancers at Dragonfly is .... thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

It's kind of like "canto pop" there.

The rest are hang out place.
"I rather be disliked by people for who I really am, than to be liked by people for who I am not."

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:13 PM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Its a nice place that cater many preference for music.
From chinese pop,house to jazz.

Pay a flat fee and can enter to all the places..subject to crowd

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:18 PM

Ccjna
  • Ccjna
    5th Gear
    Author Image

What do u mean that to prepare to stand for awhile? I've heard from my colleagues that our boss had actually booked a karaoke room.

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:19 PM

Ccjna
  • Ccjna
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Me aso not to nite spots for very long time liao... sweatdrop.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:20 PM

Ccjna
  • Ccjna
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Sure got alot of kaki lah...if not go aso no fun at all. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:21 PM

Ccjna
  • Ccjna
    5th Gear
    Author Image

How much is the flat fee? What is their happy hours? After happy hours, how much r they charging? Do u knw?

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:25 PM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Guys is 20 and ladies pay 15.

1 drink.
My advice is ask ur CO to order the drink coz those cheehong bartender always dilute my drink. mad.gif

I dont think there will be any happy hours and the live band wont start early.
Well no harm to arrive early to explore other joints.
I like the Berllini room coz they play jazz and its ideal for chill out after werk or perfer a more quiet ambience.

Hope it helps.

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:27 PM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Ermm..my fren is throwing a bday party tmr at dragonfly and he book a karaoke room and its at 2nd level.

Scully U are at the room next to mine. laugh.gif

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:30 PM

Ccjna
  • Ccjna
    5th Gear
    Author Image

How come u r so familiar with this place? Do u go often? What time do they start?

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:32 PM

Ccjna
  • Ccjna
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Oh really??? laugh.gif laugh.gif Den what time r u gtg there tmr?

Btw, how much did ur fren pay for the karaoke rm? Is ur fren a member there?

Edited by Ccjna, 04 October 2007 - 10:45 PM.

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:45 PM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

My frens are members of dragonfly so I went in free..besides there is performance of live band and dancers. I go there more like chit chat with frens with some drinks.

Chat tired oredi can watch performance. the live band starts ard 10am onwards.
Each session lasts abt 45mins.

I shd be there after 10pm tmr I guess . I am nt sure how much he is paying and its gonna be my 1st time to the karaoke room.

Edited by Rollagt, 04 October 2007 - 10:46 PM.

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:54 PM

Ccjna
  • Ccjna
    5th Gear
    Author Image

oic..R u sure the live band starts ard 10am onwards? shocked.gif So early? sweatdrop.gif Did u state wrongly? 10am??? Is it 10pm instead? laugh.gif

Me aso my very 1st time gg there tmr if i were to go.

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:56 PM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Opps !
Shd be 10pm .lol

Overall quite a nice place..

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:59 PM

Wrc206
  • Wrc206
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Your fren having birdday party there tomolo? Mine oso leh. Its at 3rd floor and its call Mono rite? I'm there very often laugh.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: James, Power, Station

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users