Anyone still enjoy windscreen cleaning by pump attendants?

Maroon5

The shell atttendant say tat for ppl tat pump V power, its a muz to clean their window no matter how bz they are, they die die have to clean.

↡ Advertisement

for marsiling shell station, ask the uncle to clean the windscreen but he act deaf.... ignore me sigh.... maybe they are targeting on those who have potential to give tip ba....

just came back from pump (Cal***).

although my windscreen is visibly dirty due to monday's rain, the uncle and his fellow attendant rather stand and talk to each other. shakehead.gif

i think for the past few years, i dun rem such a service anymore.

how i miss those days when pump prices were $1.00 only and all the uncles will not hesitate to clean windscreen, ask if wan check water la... thumbsup.gif

does any bro here still enjoy such service? which brand and where?

im just curious to see if this is altogether dead...thanks.

hmmm... i tot s***l still have?

Neutral Newbie

Bro, by right they have to clean every single windscreen. Becuz my [gorgeous] got do those mystery shopping thing den she says that its 1 of the criteria that has to be met. [thumbsup]

Of course not la bro, me stay at ghim moh so it's my regular pump station..the caltex stn at NBVista and the spc at c'wealth don't even smile, much less offer to clean your w/screen but those guys at shell c'wealth, they're tops!

Neutral Newbie

Most Shell station I go will offer ...even when its very clean [laugh] ... upper thomsons, TPY SPH, beside autobacs, yishun, etc etc.

Infact, for the last few top-ups, I have politely declined ... sometime because its really clean already, and others because its surely gonna rain soon [:p]

Edited by Fondue

hmmm... i tot s***l still have?

==========

pumped shell for 3-4 years but after they converted the reward points in i think 2005, i switched brands....hehe laugh.gif

act same for me..i usu dun bother with them cleaning cos most times its not necessary as i only pump once a week (fri nights) and the next day i will usu wash car liao so this issue never came up...but in my yrs of using C brand its not a common practice regardless of which station... dizzy.gif

i drive pickup and pump diesel.....but the caltex pump i go to always clean my windows....

bec whenever the pump give out freebies.... i will always give to the attendents....

just came back from pump (Cal***).

although my windscreen is visibly dirty due to monday's rain, the uncle and his fellow attendant rather stand and talk to each other. shakehead.gif

i think for the past few years, i dun rem such a service anymore.

how i miss those days when pump prices were $1.00 only and all the uncles will not hesitate to clean windscreen, ask if wan check water la... thumbsup.gif

does any bro here still enjoy such service? which brand and where?

im just curious to see if this is altogether dead...thanks.

nowadays seems that once in a blue moon then they will ask.

but normally when they asked,i will turn them down.

iam on Esso.

I frequent Esso/Mobil stations. Where ever I go they will always ask whether I want it cleaned. I will politely decline.

Even for that station near my place. They knew I would say "no thanks" but they will still ask.

Sometimes I think they dun ask, just clean cos I think they are restless or bored. [;)]

i thk jus now if i asked surely he will do...but jus sian that the dirty windscreen just in front of his nose and yet he still totally bo chup, pump liao continue talk...

aiyah,don't complain on them lah.

if you are not happy,you should ask him to clean for you.

i feel that the petrol we pay does not include of such services,its just the extra job that they do out of goodwill.

Neutral Newbie

At the mobil station near my place, all pump attendances will ask

if u like to hve ur windscreen cleaned, every time I visit [:)]

↡ Advertisement