What's ur take of Mazda 5?

Alexius

Neutral Newbie

I am looking at 5+2 or 7-seaters car and would appreciate feedback from owners or individual on their view of Mazda5. Thanks a zillion

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i'm also like mz5, test drive before, good pick-up, good handling [thumbsup], space ok, bt engine sound quite loud. don know how is it if compare to honda stream?

The third row is without a/con , it feels very warm in the afternoon even with your a/con full blast, from what i know mazda motor had install a rear a/con for the third row seat (from third party)but it is not very effective due to the position of the a/con coil & blower. From my point of view you should ask the S.E. to ferry you ard in the afternoon with you sitting behind to test the a/con...

Neutral Newbie

heard about it too, but my current ride is nearing 'end-of-life"....anyone know when facelift version will be available? [gossip]

Any Mazda SE out there to comment? [flowerface]

Neutral Newbie

though about it, but prefer Mazda's sliding doors. its easier to loadup and unload the kids... [sly]

BTW, my parents are driving one liao....don't want kids to be [confused] ...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

will there be 3-row air-con in the new version? don't want the kids to become "satay-fish" - dry & crispy....[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

heard the noise level can be resolved by placing insulation...any idea how/who/where to do it? [gossip][bounce1][bounce1]

Bro, i don't mean Mazda 5 EOL [:)]

What i mean is that the TS's ride is EOL soon hence gonna make his decision fast [;)]

5 Speed Auto Mazda 5 is [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Edited by Mzrmazda3