Nigerian 419 scammers... now my turn to have fun with you guys !

Johnyeow

Nice to give back what they sow but using "New Phoenix Park", furthermore, Irrawaddy Road couple with Internal Security Department Pte Ltd might get you in hot soup brother.

You could have use Desker Road, Lor 18 Geylang.....etc. My bet is that they (she) will respond to your e-mails. I am saying because you used the sentence "Republic of Farkyourmother". Chinese names is [thumbsup] for they do not understand our lingo.

One more to add, instead of using 62353535, next time use those "Ah Long" HP number written on the wall. Payback time to those Ah Long who harress residents. [sly][sly]

Could have make it more realistic next time and see what how they respond.

Kudos brother for getting back at these crappy nigerian scammers. [pirate][pirate][pirate]

[smash][smash][smash]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

hey you guys are right teehee...

anyway, i seriously doubt the scammer will write to ISD coz the first thing they always want is your fax or telephone number. To them, an address is useless unless they confirmed that the victim is a confirmed jiak one after they speak to him on the phone...

how about this ? if she doesnt respond, I will look for another 'victim'... i've tonnes of them in my yahoo email anyway... [laugh]

more realistic this time.

boy am i damn boliao ! [:p]

Edited by Johnyeow

Hey, how about the next time you received such mails, you reply to them that you have a friend who is currently in that country and he requires a large sum of money to be flown to him immediately. [cool][cool]

You have to send the money in cash to him urgently and do not have the local address. The cash in 10, 100 & 500 form to be send to him inwhich your friend will contact him to collect the money. He can earn 20% of the amount send. Total amount to be send is HN$500 million. [nod][nod][nod] with another HN$800 million within the next 5 days.

Send them photos the HN$ notes and you will get in touch with him upon relying to your mail. [sly][sly][sly]

(Photos attached) [laugh][laugh][laugh]

post-15-1192510693.gif

post-15-1192510694.gif

post-15-1192510695.gif