• Search this thread
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic | 247 praises

Posted 16 October 2007 - 09:26 PM

Relagsingh
  • Premium member
    Relagsingh
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any lucky chaps here?

heard that it'll arrive at changi tomorrow rolleyes.gif
.:.:.:.:.::: Shoot the driver... Not the car :::.:.:.:.:.

Posted 16 October 2007 - 09:38 PM

Sosaria
  • Sosaria
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Maybe the airline staff get to try it out first when it arrives. Or at least when they fly on company business trip (free!) rolleyes.gif

Edited by Sosaria, 16 October 2007 - 09:38 PM.

Posted 16 October 2007 - 09:45 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Heard the air ticket price is sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

Posted 16 October 2007 - 09:53 PM

Quekahwhye
  • Premium member
    Quekahwhye
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Good day,

Singapore first to have A380 plane[thumbsup] better than our neighbour country send 1 man to the space for US20 millions. hur.gif

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:05 PM

Spade
  • Spade
    4th Gear
    Author Image

wrong, it arrived 2 months ago in August when I saw it with my own eyes outside my plane's window when landing in Singapore. It's alright... looks like a 747, slightly bigger.

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:14 PM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

eh..not bad leh..up north, gahment pay you to be space tourist..here gahment wont even pay you for a trip on A380..
2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - 2012) | 2012 Ford Focus Ti (2017 - 2018) | 2016 Honda Civic FC1 (2018 - present)

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:15 PM

Sosaria
  • Sosaria
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

They insist he's a real astronaut, although US newspapers continue to call him a space tourist, i.e. like the rich people who have paid to fly to space. Anyway, was it as much as 20 million? I thought the russians throw in this free space trip, because the neighbour agreed to buy their fighter aircraft - it's some kind of exchange wink.gif

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:25 PM

Comfy
  • Comfy
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

aiya wayang la.. that tourist quite handsome some more.. bet that the papers gonna make him a celebrity kinda person now...

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:26 PM

Comfy
  • Comfy
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

they need carrot head ma.. if not how to survive and pay so many bonus to the staff...

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:26 PM

Coolpica
  • Premium member
    Coolpica
    5th Gear
    Author Image

It came in August for some testing in Changi Airport and to participate in the Asian Aerospace in HK. Don't know if that plane is the one that was handed to SIA.
Signature. What is that?

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:40 PM

Spas
  • Spas
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I'll be flying on the A380 in a few weeks time and I can't wait.

I'll probably be snapping pictures. So i'll confirm post here. Hehe.
A personal maxim:
Be whoever you want to be because those who mind don't matter,
and those who matter don't mind.

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:17 PM

Comfy
  • Comfy
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

wow.. that will be great.. tks in advance.. i'm a poor traveller so i'm hardly on SQ... smallcry.gif

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:18 PM

Relagsingh
  • Premium member
    Relagsingh
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

wrong, it arrived 2 months ago in August when I saw it with my own eyes outside my plane's window when landing in Singapore. It's alright... looks like a 747, slightly bigger.

really? duno sial...

duno when will get the chance to fly in one rolleyes.gif

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:19 PM

Relagsingh
  • Premium member
    Relagsingh
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

wah steady, snap more hor. snap some stewardess backside also. wahaha flowerface.gif

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:20 PM

Relagsingh
  • Premium member
    Relagsingh
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Good day,

Singapore first to have A380 plane[thumbsup] better than our neighbour country send 1 man to the space for US20 millions. hur.gif

their country boleh mah.... unimpressed.gif

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:20 PM

Poortraveller
  • Poortraveller
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

u called ...?? smallcry.gif
$150 fine and 6 demerit points for road hogger

Poortraveller's Roadtrip

Driving to Thailand

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:41 PM

Comfy
  • Comfy
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

sort of... laugh.gif laugh.gif i'm just like u... a poor traveller..

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:58 PM

David
  • David
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Give us a report about making whoopee on the A380 suite bed.

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:55 AM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Last time I travel to London Heathrow airport, when touchdown had to run with 200 people to reach the slow immigration queue.
Take A380, you might have to run with 800 people.

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:14 AM

Relagsingh
  • Premium member
    Relagsingh
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

i must say european airports are even more messy. CDG also like that....

anyway heathrow is one of the major transit points for europe.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top

Tags: Anybody, here, flying, A380

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users