Anybody here flying in the new A380???

Relagsingh

Maybe the airline staff get to try it out first when it arrives. Or at least when they fly on company business trip (free!) [rolleyes]

Edited by Sosaria

Neutral Newbie

wrong, it arrived 2 months ago in August when I saw it with my own eyes outside my plane's window when landing in Singapore. It's alright... looks like a 747, slightly bigger.

They insist he's a real astronaut, although US newspapers continue to call him a space tourist, i.e. like the rich people who have paid to fly to space. Anyway, was it as much as 20 million? I thought the russians throw in this free space trip, because the neighbour agreed to buy their fighter aircraft - it's some kind of exchange [;)]

It came in August for some testing in Changi Airport and to participate in the Asian Aerospace in HK. Don't know if that plane is the one that was handed to SIA.

Neutral Newbie

I'll be flying on the A380 in a few weeks time and I can't wait.

I'll probably be snapping pictures. So i'll confirm post here. Hehe.

wrong, it arrived 2 months ago in August when I saw it with my own eyes outside my plane's window when landing in Singapore. It's alright... looks like a 747, slightly bigger.

really? duno sial...

duno when will get the chance to fly in one [rolleyes]

Good day,

Singapore first to have A380 plane[thumbsup] better than our neighbour country send 1 man to the space for US20 millions. [hur]

their country boleh mah.... [:|]