Anybody here flying in the new A380???

Relagsingh

Last time I travel to London Heathrow airport, when touchdown had to run with 200 people to reach the slow immigration queue.

Take A380, you might have to run with 800 people.laugh.gif

↡ Advertisement

Maybe the airline staff get to try it out first when it arrives. Or at least when they fly on company business trip (free!) [rolleyes]

maybe those holding higher posts... those mid management ones will still have to wait i think...

wrong, it arrived 2 months ago in August when I saw it with my own eyes outside my plane's window when landing in Singapore. It's alright... looks like a 747, slightly bigger.

Wrong again, I saw it during the Asian Aerospace with SIA logo last year when it touch down at Changi Airport and also at the air display. hee..hee..hee...

This year, it was at HK display but without SIA logo.

[smash][smash][smash]

Good day,

Singapore first to have A380 plane[thumbsup] better than our neighbour country send 1 man to the space for US20 millions. [hur]

their country boleh mah.... [:|]

Another three A380 arriving next year. (Feb - Mar 2008).

[bounce2][bounce2][bounce2]

on radio yest - they actually call it the mile high club - cos of the double bed that u can book on it - bragging rights for the fella who can bed the stewardess on the trip ... [sly]

They can send a man to space... but they cannot ensure that their ferry service is properly maintained and licensed and their airport is safe from intruders...... haizzzz.... BOLEH!!!!!

"They can send a man to space... but they cannot ensure that their ferry service is properly maintained and licensed and their airport is safe from intruders...... haizzzz.... BOLEH!!!!! "

Can spend 25 million on one man but cannot spend a fraction of 25 million on servicing all their ferries for thousand ppl. [hur][hur][hur]

The Russian are laughing to the bank........ [pirate][pirate]

thot it was 90million? can't remember if its US$ or RM liao. but they use the money to buy fighter jets, so not that bad lah. but just have a sniggering feeling that they may be buying lemons [laugh]

haizz, cos that is privately owned mah. license lapse for donkey months liao still allow to ferry people. think this is going to be another bus drivers saga. the authorities are just waiting for accidents to happen before taking actions. [shakehead]

Edited by Xefera

Neutral Newbie
Heard the air ticket price is [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

ya lor, the return air ticket to Sydney is abt $3600 inclusive of taxes for 2 ppl..however, if u fly there by A380 but return by normal 747, then is abt $600 cheaper...