Sprint Booster for new cars

Gandagadhera

as long as the engine is probably warm up and the only 'hurt' feeling you'll get is your FC is going southward pretty fast . [sly]

I think it is not step harder although I didn't install but the problem with e throttle is that there is a slight delay (<1s) if you full depressed and instantaneously expect the rpm to go up.But for me I think stepping progressively might help

Neutral Newbie

I agree, I was at a workshop and saw 2 person, 1 on a civic another on a wish. The moment they step on the pedal, the car surge forward. They r so please. Yes, altho no increase in hp but reduce the lag time btw the pedal and car movement. I know it sound silly to buy such a "adapter", many say step the pedal harder will do. But from wat I can see, there is a difference. A huge difference. Still the difference do not hide the fact that is a only a "adapter" to make the pedal reaction faster. Would I buy it? Hm..... tough question. $380 is a Expensive "adapter" to buy. I will only be able to ans when my car's version comes in mid april, cos I will wan to go test drive it 1st. But from wat I can see so far, HELL YEAH!!! $380 will be worth it until I find 90k to buy a WRX. Till then, a rush of adreline by sprint booster will do.

that's right , no HP increase but reducing the lag time.

It's especially useful when doing overtaking.Just floor and go .

I agree, I was at a workshop and saw 2 person, 1 on a civic another on a wish. The moment they step on the pedal, the car surge forward. They r so please. Yes, altho no increase in hp but reduce the lag time btw the pedal and car movement. I know it sound silly to buy such a "adapter", many say step the pedal harder will do. But from wat I can see, there is a difference. A huge difference. Still the difference do not hide the fact that is a only a "adapter" to make the pedal reaction faster. Would I buy it? Hm..... tough question. $380 is a Expensive "adapter" to buy. I will only be able to ans when my car's version comes in mid april, cos I will wan to go test drive it 1st. But from wat I can see so far, HELL YEAH!!! $380 will be worth it until I find 90k to buy a WRX. Till then, a rush of adreline by sprint booster will do

Tried a friend car with sprint booster. IMHO, this may be akin to the effect of shifting/dropping down one gear, depress accelerator and sprint off from starting point. How fast do you think you can sprint with a sprint booster? an advantage initally but probably no change in 0-100 or when in higher speed band. Probably better for pick-up at stationery position. Useful for your lazy hand and foot and to psycho your heart and butt to feel that the car is lighter.

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie

Neutral Newbie

can see that u're trying to tell ppl u're a "self made man who knows all about mods" from all e other threads. qn is if SB after all e R&D is crap, wat about your diy projects?

forgive me for i'm a newbie to modding.

If DIY is "Do IT YOURSELF" then is for Yourself only.. I can tell everybody/do whatever I want to my diy project, You want to stop me?

Sorry, the MOD you saw or mention on my sites,does not involve any R&D,those are just weekend project, which I've finish in just less then 3 days..Anyway R&D(Research And Development)are a name too big for me to handle, I should say "Trial and error" for all my weekends project!

Forgive me, I'm 12 years mechanic ,8 years software programmer , 5 year circuit designer and a very straight forward guy.