04 Nov 07 Ultimate Sound Challenge THE SPRINT/SUPERSPRINT

Bobcatsysop

Sun Nov 04, 2007 Show Highlights:

Fastest Timing for the year 2007 - sprint/supersprint

Ultimate Sound Challenge - will be judged by Ms Sabrina Cravero, Qualified European Mobile Media Association (EMMA) judge from , and Encik Wahyu from .

The AUTOStyling Challenge - See just how far these fanatics will go to fully customize their ride in the finals of this competition.

http://mptmotor.com/07_event_sprint_rd4.html

MPT SPRINT / SUPERSPRINT 2007 - Round 4

Organised by: MPT Motor Trading

EVENT DATES & VENUE

Round 4, Nov 4, 2007

National Stadium Car Park 'F'

From 0900hrs to 1900hrs (Sunday)

THE SPRINT/SUPERSPRINT

It is your final chance to catch the sprint races in this finals episode this year. Who will win the Fastest Timing of the Year 2007? Its for you to witness!

Also, see the all new MITSUBISHI EVO 10 LIVE PERFORMANCES as they launch down the race track right before your eyes!

And even the final round for the AUTOStyling Challenge, Ultimate Sound Challenge and the Race Queen Search Finals!

You can get to see all these high impactful event absoulutely FREE at the MPT Sprint/Supersprint Finals!

The Sprint

Sprint event enable drivers to compete alongside with its competitors on 201M (1/8 miles) straight line challenge.

The SuperSprint

An additional figure-of-8 course into the Sprint. Drivers will race side by side with two vehicles at a go at each round. Shortest timing wins.

Entries open to all SMSA member only.

EVENT HIGHLIGHTS

The Autostyling Challenge Series 2007 - Finals

A total of more than 20 cool looking cars will be competing in the finals round of the AUTOStyling Challenge.

Will it be the ferocious 350Z, the effulgent Supra or the dazzling EVOs? Its all happening on 4th November.

The Ultimate Sound Challenge Series 2007 - Finals

A dignified event requries dignified officals. The Ultimate Sound Challenge Finals will be judged by professional representative from Europe. A guaranteed Top Qualify competition!

The Race Queen Search 2007 - Semi Finals & Finals

After months of battling, these girls are all ready to compete for the crown for this year's Miss Race Queen.

See them as they perform how beauty and brains could combine in the highest esteem.

Commercial Area

Need some advice for a more smoother and safety rides? Here's your chance to meet the experts exhibiting in the commercial area. Local garage tuners will provide you with some secrets in handling your vehicle. Thinking of changing car? Be sure to grab some great deals too.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Hi Bros,

I understand bro Spinworkx aka Roy is taking part in this Ultimate Sound Challenge EMMA competition in both categories.. SQ and SPL.

We can go down to support him.. dunno what time should we meet but the date is Sun Nov 04, 2007 at National Stadium Car Park 'F'.

Edited by Bobcatsysop

Supporters for Spinworkx can be there at Kallang Car Park "F" this Sunday 4 Nov 07 at 3pm.

1. BobcatSysOp aka Bob

Hehe, dun say until like that la...

My car no time to properly tune at all man...i doubt it'll make the final tuning by Sunday..just go for fun la :)

Anyways, i just checkout the place...the new Kallang leisure Mall is reopened...no shops but at least the 7-11 and the Wang, local cafe is already open so at least got place to buy food/drinka nd blow aircon...not like last few times :)

Unfortunately Cold Storage only on Nov 5, one day after...

Hi Bro,

If you can make time to come to ICE buay kum guan Bishan meetup tonight for a short while, perhaps we can help listen to some fine tuning.. Bro Boring says he will be there.. and perhaps Bro Sarong1 may show up.

Hope to see you tonight.

Thanks everyone for coming down and support today.

Esp to Boring, Hyunn, Roy, Sarong etc in helping to tune and give comments on my car.

Didn't expect to get 2nd for SQ but sadly only 3rd for SPL....was expecting more on SPL but oh well...there's always next week's com at IASCA to blast one more time..

Yo MR Roman

Nice to finally talk to u in person..

hope u like the feeling of high 130s to 140 dB ehh.. hahahaha..

see u thursday.. look for the MOST DIRTY car with the MOST DISGUSTIN and Ghetto install.. hahaha

cheer

Congrats to you on your winning prize. I think you scored very well on wide soundstage, good height and good depth just loosing out on tonality and perhaps imaging as your mid-bass is still not fully opened up as yet.

Well done Bro.

Actually, i scored in the tonality but lost out in the imaging. and the mid bass and the judge must have really good ears :) i got deduct for pop and engine noise which i can't hear at all hehe...but yea, with the touches by all the tuning masters hehe....the tonality did score quite a high score...

Hi Bro,

You must buy kopi for our bros for the final touches to enable you to score in that category. Strange.. Pop and engine noise is something we did not even notice... perhaps we didn't pay much attention to that..