Purchasing a Kangoo / Van

Applecow

Neutral Newbie

Does anyone have any idea where I can find out how to purchase a commercial vehicle like a Kangoo?

Also, been trying to find out more about the Kangoo, I need one that has rear seats. The websites seems to have very scarce information. Do you know where I can go to find out more about it (short of going to the showroom)?

Thirdly, can anyone briefly tell me the differences amongst the Kangoo, Partner and Doblo? I'm tired of looking up info on them on the internet, it seems quite futile.

↡ Advertisement

You should do a search. There are quite a few threads on the kangoo, partner, berlingo, doblo, caddy and combo. These threads should answer all your questions.

Edited by Elfenstar

Neutral Newbie

Thanks EVC! Will go look over there instead.

Elfenstar, I did do a search and couldn't find any info on how to purchase a commercial vehicle and about the seats/window panels etc.

hey u need a registered business before u can buy a van. the seats u might have seen on the roads are a sofa from the Novena furniture(can try getting free from SE), as for window panels, it's thrown in when u buy it.. but pls confirm with the SE too.. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

ah you mean the sofa is a real sofa sofa? I thought it was a fancy name for "back seats"! Hahaha.... (I do have a registered business btw).

ya i referring to that very common u see at home, sofa... cost less than a hundred bucks if my memory never fails me....

Edited by Comfy

Neutral Newbie

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but does anyone know the location of the wiper fluid reservoir in the 1.4A version? I looked left, looked right and I cant find it still..!

Neutral Newbie

I am a school student, studying in Overseas Family School.

I am currently doing my International Baccalaureate (IB) there and for grade 12 exam, i have to do a research project on a subject i am interested in.

I was wondering, if you all could just answer a few simple questions which I need for this project.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S2BN6VD Survey ------> Click on this!!

This is the link, i would appreciate it from the bottom of my heart if you could answer some questions.

This would take less than a minute.

Thank you all for your co-operation. And please feel free to ask me or suggest me any better ways to improve my survey

I am sorry i have to use this as a medium to get to you all. This is because i am not allowed to post anything. :(

(edited)

Does anyone have any idea where I can find out how to purchase a commercial vehicle like a Kangoo?

Also, been trying to find out more about the Kangoo, I need one that has rear seats. The websites seems to have very scarce information. Do you know where I can go to find out more about it (short of going to the showroom)?

Thirdly, can anyone briefly tell me the differences amongst the Kangoo, Partner and Doblo? I'm tired of looking up info on them on the internet, it seems quite futile.

just go leng kee renault showroom, i saw a kangaroo next to the yellow megane

Edited by Mecontle

Neutral Newbie

just go leng kee renault showroom, i saw a kangaroo next to the yellow megane

er... 4 yrs i doubt the ts will still need e answer