Money Laundering Issues

Mica_blue

just my thots as they duwan you to keep too much credit balance in your cards. Make sense?

hmm... means you pre pay your credit card more than $30k? why ar?

and what action would they take? make you spend it?

cash out and stuff into pillows, bolsters, mattresses, comforters and cushions loh...

dun forget this...@soya use

milo_tin_trophy.jpg

Mine all in coins. [;)]

Your house $96million coins equivalent load bearing got approve by BCA or not? wait floor got sink hole! [laugh]

just my thots as they duwan you to keep too much credit balance in your cards. Make sense?

By having their credit card, you become a debtor mah... suddenly you pump so much money into the credit card, they become debtor instead, how can?! [laugh]

You should be holding a Debit Card lah boss!

Your house $96million coins equivalent load bearing got approve by BCA or not? wait floor got sink hole! [laugh]

I got $9.6m I already in happy like siao... $96m maybe when my children burn to me [laugh] [laugh]

i just got this sent to me...

hmmm..seems like they duwan to encourage laundering too?

attachicon.gifIMG_3366.PNG

Didn't receive this message from Citibank, since I don't have positive balance with them.

That means you have more than $30k credit balance with them... [lipsrsealed]

My friend just got a mysterious call from someone at the bank , saying that her bank account is being used for money laundering and she must submit her NRIC to this person .

Feeling suspcious , she called back the bank. Turns out it's a hoax . Apparently she suspect it's the work of some chinese sydnicates , as the person sounds like PRC. Anyways she reported this to the police

So beware unimpressed.gif

Even if the Compliance Officer/MLRO has reason to believe an account is being used to facilitate transfer of illicit funds, they can't tip off the customer. Its against the law. All the can do is conduct an investigation, reach out the sales team or banker to get more information, and document their findings. They then proceed to file a SAR (Suspicious Activity Report) with CAD through STROLLS.

• Praise 2

i just got this sent to me...

hmmm..seems like they duwan to encourage laundering too?

attachicon.gifIMG_3366.PNG

You have to bring it to the next level. First is pay by credit, then pay full cash. Now you make them pay you. Well done.