Unusual encounter on CTE. Bad? u decide.

Vesfreq

Neutral Newbie

Recently, I had the "privilege" to let my car take a day off, so I took my friend's ride. Its a 2 door toyota fwd. [sly] We were heading northwards along the cte, after exiting from the sliproad leading out from the PIE.

My pal manoevered into the furthest right lane, after executing the necessary checks and right signals. When he was in the furthest right lane, there was this peugeot cabriolet right in front travelling at 70km/h initially. My pal followed close, while maintaining safe following distance still.

He didn't pressure the peugeot cabriolet with any horn or high beams. He only picked up speed, whenever the peugeot went faster. When the peugeot finally gave way, the female driver (apparently upset that my friend kept up behind her) turned her head and stared at us. [shocked] She was road hogging by travelling at 70 to 80 km/h on the highway which has limit of 90 km/h.... [hur] Furthest right lane somemore. [:|]

Moral of the story is, gals can be easily offended... it seems. [idea] Even without doing anything, also can offend a female driver. Beware. [rolleyes]

PS: For the hormone rich homosapiens, ... yes... she is pretty. Ermm... she looked even prettier when she was upset. [sly]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

aiya, you guys very bad leh, never give the gal some breathing space. i think she felt that you are too close for comfort, skali raped her cabriolet how?? [sly]

Neutral Newbie

Bro, my friend's car fnf leh. [laugh] If try to take pic, the peugeot sure unveil her ..... tc from right beneath her skirt. [sly]

Neutral Newbie

Well, traffic has always been bad cos' everyone insists on their own funny style of driving. eg, braking for no reason when there is no car in front or driving slowly while talking with the passengers. [rolleyes] Or people who comes out of the sliproad without checking clear, while expecting others on the main road to give way. [shakehead]

Neutral Newbie

Ermm.... maybe I should ve stated what time it was. The incident happened about 12 midnight, on weekday. Clear traffic. [rolleyes]

Recently, I had the "privilege" to let my car take a day off, so I took my friend's ride. Its a 2 door toyota fwd. [sly] We were heading northwards along the cte, after exiting from the sliproad leading out from the PIE.

My pal manoevered into the furthest right lane, after executing the necessary checks and right signals. When he was in the furthest right lane, there was this peugeot cabriolet right in front travelling at 70km/h initially. My pal followed close, while maintaining safe following distance still.

He didn't pressure the peugeot cabriolet with any horn or high beams. He only picked up speed, whenever the peugeot went faster. When the peugeot finally gave way, the female driver (apparently upset that my friend kept up behind her) turned her head and stared at us. [shocked] She was road hogging by travelling at 70 to 80 km/h on the highway which has limit of 90 km/h.... [hur] Furthest right lane somemore. [:|]

Moral of the story is, gals can be easily offended... it seems. [idea] Even without doing anything, also can offend a female driver. Beware. [rolleyes]

PS: For the hormone rich homosapiens, ... yes... she is pretty. Ermm... she looked even prettier when she was upset. [sly]

Were you aroused when you saw her and writing this on a forum thread?

Usually i can't be bothered to look at the driver whom i overtook.

Looks like the driver been a lady has caught both your attention. laugh.gif

12 midnight can still see her face clearly ah? [rolleyes] U muz be darn close in order to do that. No wonder she felt angry lar...

Edited by Rickster

Hi bro,

Thought this thread was about the poor attitude of the lady driver?

You can divert to Vesfreq getting aroused.

You are the CHAMPION.....

Edited by To_be_advised

Its the same analogy when you walk up the stairs and theres a lady in front of you. She won't like it if your walking very close by with her arse smack right in your face right?

↡ Advertisement