Unusual encounter on CTE. Bad? u decide.

Vesfreq

Well, isn't this happening @ almost all shopping malls during the weekends & PHs? [laugh] .

Back to the topic, if a car is following behind me in a respectable of say 2 car lengths at a speed of 80km/hr, i don't see anything wrong nor feel offended in anyway.

↡ Advertisement

My pal followed close, while maintaining safe following distance still.

On the highway, close and safe are 2 words that don't work when put together. I suggest you guys review your driving behaviour instead of thinking you are right. I can understand why she got upset. If it were me, I would have slowed down intentionally.

Recently, I had the "privilege" to let my car take a day off, so I took my friend's ride. Its a 2 door toyota fwd. sly.gif We were heading northwards along the cte, after exiting from the sliproad leading out from the PIE.

My pal manoevered into the furthest right lane, after executing the necessary checks and right signals. When he was in the furthest right lane, there was this peugeot cabriolet right in front travelling at 70km/h initially. My pal followed close, while maintaining safe following distance still.

He didn't pressure the peugeot cabriolet with any horn or high beams. He only picked up speed, whenever the peugeot went faster. When the peugeot finally gave way, the female driver (apparently upset that my friend kept up behind her) turned her head and stared at us. shocked.gif She was road hogging by travelling at 70 to 80 km/h on the highway which has limit of 90 km/h.... hur.gif Furthest right lane somemore. unimpressed.gif

Moral of the story is, gals can be easily offended... it seems. idea.gif Even without doing anything, also can offend a female driver. Beware. rolleyes.gif

PS: For the hormone rich homosapiens, ... yes... she is pretty. Ermm... she looked even prettier when she was upset. sly.gif

Yes....exactly!!

I was exiting a car park after packet my lunch near my house last thursday. The carpark's lot is extremely small and crowded. So i stop for 2 min to get my pack of lunch. I have to do 3 point turn to get out of the carpark as there is only 1 exit. While doing it, a Yellow Jazz stop to allow mi to finisht the turns. Then when I wind down my window to say thank you, guess what...SHE gave me a stare and that impatient lip thingy AND, oh god this really made mi mad, she SHOOK HER HEAD!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!

GOD, if that there weren't alot of cars waiting for mi to finish my turn, I'll go down and ask whats that for. Who the fish u r to give that impatient look and the shook of that.....Pr!ck head??? As if her kind haven't give enough trouble to the road. F**K!!!!!

Recently, I had the "privilege" to let my car take a day off, so I took my friend's ride. Its a 2 door toyota fwd. [sly] We were heading northwards along the cte, after exiting from the sliproad leading out from the PIE.

My pal manoevered into the furthest right lane, after executing the necessary checks and right signals. When he was in the furthest right lane, there was this peugeot cabriolet right in front travelling at 70km/h initially. My pal followed close, while maintaining safe following distance still.

He didn't pressure the peugeot cabriolet with any horn or high beams. He only picked up speed, whenever the peugeot went faster. When the peugeot finally gave way, the female driver (apparently upset that my friend kept up behind her) turned her head and stared at us. [shocked] She was road hogging by travelling at 70 to 80 km/h on the highway which has limit of 90 km/h.... [hur] Furthest right lane somemore. [:|]

Moral of the story is, gals can be easily offended... it seems. [idea] Even without doing anything, also can offend a female driver. Beware. [rolleyes]

PS: For the hormone rich homosapiens, ... yes... she is pretty. Ermm... she looked even prettier when she was upset. [sly]

bro, im not a chick, but i do that sometimes too, if people follow too close no breathing space i might stare at them

but i realise blood pressure rising, so since about half year ago my interior rear view mirror i purposely put out of alignment, ie, i dont use the interior mirror at all

--what i cant see, cant bother me, out-of-sight and out-of-mind, people follow close, high beam, whatever

i only use the side mirrors when switch lane thats all, used to drive truck one, so lost the use of interior mirror im used to it

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I'm quite surprised. Never in my post did I state that we were in the right. Pls read my post clearly. I was only making remarks about the way she looked at my friend n I. u r entitled to ur opinion, so do I.

It was just about that young lady who should ve given way to faster moving vehicles. Speed limit is 90km/h. Everyone has the right to go up to 90km/h. Not like my friend drove the young lady up the wall.

It wasn't even a stair case. It is a highway. [rolleyes]

Edited by Vesfreq

Recently, I had the "privilege" to let my car take a day off, so I took my friend's ride. Its a 2 door toyota fwd. [sly] We were heading northwards along the cte, after exiting from the sliproad leading out from the PIE.

He didn't pressure the peugeot cabriolet with any horn or high beams. He only picked up speed, whenever the peugeot went faster. When the peugeot finally gave way, the female driver (apparently upset that my friend kept up behind her) turned her head and stared at us. [shocked] She was road hogging by travelling at 70 to 80 km/h on the highway which has limit of 90 km/h.... [hur] Furthest right lane somemore. [:|]

Moral of the story is, gals can be easily offended... it seems. [idea] Even without doing anything, also can offend a female driver. Beware. [rolleyes]

PS: For the hormone rich homosapiens, ... yes... she is pretty. Ermm... she looked even prettier when she was upset. [sly]

Chey... disturb women.. tsk..not a man

Ah Check "2 door toyota fwd" fwah! power sia then dunno how to filter lane and move on meh? must disturb and laugh at a girl ah? is it because hers is not jipun chia?

post-77-1193400372.gif

Edited by Wolverman

I oso dunno ...but sounds fast .... but i think steering wheel kena jammed can only go straight..or teacher teach overtaking is right most lane so no choice .... [shakehead]

AE82 ? Toyota RAV4?

if the girl driving 207CC it's about 120@6000

Walao the Totata cannot overtake lah.... no wonder

Edited by Wolverman

I'm quite surprised. Never in my post did I state that we were in the right. Pls read my post clearly. I was only making remarks about the way she looked at my friend n I. u r entitled to ur opinion, so do I.

It was just about that young lady who should ve given way to faster moving vehicles. Speed limit is 90km/h. Everyone has the right to go up to 90km/h. Not like my friend drove the young lady up the wall.

It wasn't even a stair case. It is a highway. [rolleyes]

Hmm my post did seem abit hostile but maybe its because i didn't put in any smilies. [laugh]

Bro, my friend's car fnf leh. laugh.gif If try to take pic, the peugeot sure unveil her ..... tc from right beneath her skirt. sly.gif

Wahz! This one lagi need picture!! laugh.gif