Some people are so evil !

Mach

tt i agree....What are the chances being caught wif too many dogs??? Tt terrier is sooooo cute somemore...

But on 2nd tots, i think the govt shld change the law on pets...

silky t r very loyal N defensive pets. but hyper active.

kids will love them.

too bad this one dun hv micro chip, otherwise the owner sure backside tear with heavy fine.

↡ Advertisement

nt sure if the new doggy rule is good or bad...much much more dogs are being abandoned after the new ruling....

and some rules dun make sense as pte hm could keep bigger dogs...wad makes the govt think some condos are bigger den hdb flats??? why cant hdb keep bigger dogs too???

The government thinks that some dogs are more suitable for flats than all cats

The government thinks that a combined income of $8K is enough to buy private housing

The government thinks that selling new HDB flats above cost, is called subsidised housing....

Do we really want to try to make sense of what the government thinks?... [:/]

supersun said on 08 Nov, 2007

The person who did this must be trying to escape the paying of dog licence of $70 per year. Shame of him/her go to hell la!

This is [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Batam??? siong leh...

if not old enough, no seepeeF money to play;

old enough (& still alive) to take seepeeF $, no strength to play liao....

nt sure if the new doggy rule is good or bad...much much more dogs are being abandoned after the new ruling....

and some rules dun make sense as pte hm could keep bigger dogs...wad makes the govt think some condos are bigger den hdb flats??? why cant hdb keep bigger dogs too???

The government thinks that some dogs are more suitable for flats than all cats

The government thinks that a combined income of $8K is enough to buy private housing

The government thinks that selling new HDB flats above cost, is called subsidised housing....

Do we really want to try to make sense of what the government thinks?... [:/]

Yawnnnnn................dun waste time, dun waste energy and dun waste brain cells.....

china students ah.

at least they don eat their dogs.

but keepin a pet becos its " hip" and "trendy" is down right down.

personally, i like guinea pigs, but i too lazy to care for one. so i smart, go over and play with my friend's one.. hhaa.. no need to loook after.. haha

hmm... those from the shenzhen, guangzhou might eat lor... u hardly see any stray animals on the streets.. [laugh]

at least u got the right mindset that u are not ready for the responsibility of a life.... [;)]

Really cruel to do this to his/her own doggy [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

do u know that there are some china students that have doggies here and when they go back to china, they just dump it somewhere.. these students are not dog lovers but they think its 'hip' and 'trendy' to have a dog...

These people really KNN [:|]

here still not that bad.. u should look in shanghai... even worse.. everyone seems to have a dog.. but all seems that they don't like doggie at all... CMI...