• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
121 replies to this topic | 27 praises

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:26 PM

Ken_au
  • Ken_au
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.sgcarmart...info.php?AC=201

Hi anyone heard any reviews on the new Kia Picanto yet?
Wondering if its better than the current one??
CHEERS!!! gossip.gif
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:29 PM

Julian
  • Julian
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

New? i think it's face lift version.
It's not the Forum, it's the Forumer.

Posted 12 November 2007 - 05:24 PM

Picanto
its still using the same old engine, brakes, suspension. only the looks have changed. i think its 3k more expensive than the old model.

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:00 PM

Nikolaiski69
  • Nikolaiski69
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hey guys..

http://www.xxxxxxx.c...pageid=1&view=1

I did a review on the picanto..its VERY honest, don't worry..no carrot from the AD..so hope you trust my opinion..

I really think its a good car, and although it is SLOW, it still puts a smile on my face and scares everyone through corners. . . laugh.gif and I love it for what it is!

I swear, wtf would you buy a Chery when a Picanto is only $3K more..and yes, me thinks you can bargain with CnC to get the pre-facelift price.

Edited by Nikolaiski69, 21 November 2007 - 02:00 PM.

Posted 21 November 2007 - 03:54 PM

Carlover76
  • Carlover76
    5th Gear
    Author Image

This I agree, with just 3K more, it is more worth to buy a Picanto than a Chery QQ as Picanto offers better build quality and safety protection over Chery QQ.

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:11 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I swear, wtf would you buy a Chery when a Picanto is only $3K more..

Agree Bro .... grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:20 PM

Cactus
  • Cactus
    4th Gear
    Author Image

hmm.. with rgds to the review, i disagree that the FL pica's side mirrors are larger than the old one. the FL pica's mirror is so oddly shaped its much harder to see IMO. Otherwise everything abt the interior is a step up!

Posted 21 November 2007 - 07:43 PM

Picanto
the chery QQ is too overpriced in Singapore.

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:12 AM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

the new picanto looks good! nod.gif

Edited by So_nice, 22 November 2007 - 01:12 AM.

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:20 AM

Lobangking88
  • Lobangking88
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi anyone heard any reviews on the new Kia Picanto yet?
Wondering if its better than the current one??
CHEERS!!! gossip.gif

Its a facelift version. Everything else is the same n the price is excellent too!

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:22 AM

Lobangking88
  • Lobangking88
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Also Agree with u grouphug.gif

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:22 PM

Picanto
new FL model price is high.maybe wait a few mths for price to go down?

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:01 PM

Comfy
  • Comfy
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

wait for COE to go down lor... wink.gif

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:23 PM

Silhoutte
  • Silhoutte
    5th Gear
    Author Image

"wtf would you buy a Chery when a Picanto is only $3K more"

Totally agree!

Thats the reason why I chose to get a Picanto then.
My Current Computer Rig:
* Intel Core 2 Quad 8200 * Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R * 3 GB DDR2-533 * 2.18 Terabytes Storage *
Gigabyte GeForce 9400GT 1GB * Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 3000 * LG 2241T 21.6" Widescreen LCD *

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:28 PM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

cant agree more too. the FL looks decent. i'm quite impressed.
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:31 PM

Silhoutte
  • Silhoutte
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yeah but my car is the pre FL version.

But still preferred than QQ anytime.

Cheers.
My Current Computer Rig:
* Intel Core 2 Quad 8200 * Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R * 3 GB DDR2-533 * 2.18 Terabytes Storage *
Gigabyte GeForce 9400GT 1GB * Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 3000 * LG 2241T 21.6" Widescreen LCD *

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:48 PM

Boyboy
  • Boyboy
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

to pple who get this class of car (no offence, i also driving this cat of car), 3k is abt 10% of car price, might be "big deal"

QQ has more features, picanto may be more stable, safer, but u can't see or play with these features.

i rather more qq on the road than picanto. qq shd not last quite as long sly.gif

then again, if kena breakdown also no good for everyone shakehead.gif tongue.gif

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:52 PM

Nus24
  • Nus24
    Banned

"QQ has more features, picanto may be more stable, safer, but u can't see or play with these features"

I am surprise that you say QQ has more features.
Care to list down just two features that QQ has but picanto doesn't?

If you can list 5 extra features, I will be MOST IMPRESSED with QQ!
================================================================================

Four Leaf Clover - HUAT AH

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:38 PM

Cactus
  • Cactus
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I can only think of QQ have power windows all round and have this auto-windup via remote feature. Other than that, I think picanto should match all other features.

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:47 PM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

geely MK seems to have alot of features too. but the price is.. sweatdrop.gif shakehead.gif thumbsdown.gif
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Kia, Picanto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users