New Kia Picanto

Ken_au

all SEs will more or less lie to their customer. in sales, being honest cannot survive lah. i think this appiles to all those in the sales industry.

Being sales does not mean lying(though i agree most of the sales people around are the same).

For me, part of my job requirement is to do sales.

I'll only let the customer know the truth that they need to know. The customer will appreciate your truthful & sincere service and thus, refer customers to you - Tried & proven method [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

350 as comm is quite possible as i know some of the car SEs do have a basic salary as well. If its 100% on commission, then 350 will sound ridiculous.

according to a friend of mine who almost join as a SE, the basic is $500. Plus commission and bank referal fees (depending on the loan amt) which is why some pple is able to get more freebies bacause they have a higher loan

Being sales does not mean lying(though i agree most of the sales people around are the same).

For me, part of my job requirement is to do sales.

I'll only let the customer know the truth that they need to know. The customer will appreciate your truthful & sincere service and thus, refer customers to you - Tried & proven method

True. whether a customer make a repeat purchase or even refer you to his associates depends on the service level from the sales person

abt similar sized, but take a look inside the spark does feel slightly more spacious. not sure abt FC but for picanto only the MT has good FC

Neutral Newbie
SE mentioned that his 'boss' can only fork out 30% of the total price for all the freebies that i wanted so left about 1650.... then he forgo his commission so its left to 1300.... thats what he said.... so basically according to his theory is I got some free i pay for some...

no stock for picanto for the moment so wait for dec or jan stock..... u pm me who is ur SE la

forgo com from 1.65k to 1.3k? hehe he must be kidding. selling a picanto gets him only 350 as com might as well dun work.

U mean $350 too little???

That time I private message Accordvtec to give discount of $600 for purchase of Jazz, he say cannot because his agent only $300 commisssion.

So selling Picanto earn higher commisssion than selling Honda Jazz.

Hmmm.

Neutral Newbie
its still using the same old engine, brakes, suspension. only the looks have changed. i think its 3k more expensive than the old model.

I just called Kia sales and was told that there is no difference in price between the old and new model. Just for OPC manual 1.0 cost 24k+ so compare to kelisa at 16999 is almost 7k difference.

Neutral Newbie

[:)] so do u think i should wait for the kelisa new model or just buy a 1-2 yrs old 2nd hand picanto ?

Is it true that it will be much much cheaper to get a resale as the 1st year depreciation is around 30% of car price.

if malaysia cars are not your cup of tea, then i do not think you will want to wait.

with the coe at such low prices, quite pointless to get a used car. might as well buy new.

SE mentioned that his 'boss' can only fork out 30% of the total price for all the freebies that i wanted so left about 1650.... then he forgo his commission so its left to 1300.... thats what he said.... so basically according to his theory is I got some free i pay for some...

no stock for picanto for the moment so wait for dec or jan stock..... u pm me who is ur SE la

forgo com from 1.65k to 1.3k? hehe he must be kidding. selling a picanto gets him only 350 as com might as well dun work.

i think car comm is abt there.. few hundred..

but.... comm from car loan, ins, another issue.. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Actually, picanto is quite powerful. I had tried driven 6 passengers on the rear each weights between 50-70kg. Travelling with 6 passenger upslope at the bugis or multictorey carpark not a problem too. Drove on North south highway with 130-140km/hr, the sterring wheel is still very firm no vibration. The best part is the good in fc. manage to hit 450-500km for a 30l of petrol.

How u managed 6 passengers on your picanto [sweatdrop]

they must be very uncomfortable...

BTW i just realized that the new picanto doesn't comes with rear wiper. [thumbsdown]

even cheaper HB like QQ, kelisa, sparks comes with rear wiper. in fact i believed all HB comes with it

You have to check out the rear windscreen for the New Picanto as there is not a need to include the rear wiper as the rear windscreen is more angled like any rear windscreen in any sedan cars.

Compared to the previous Picanto, the rear windscreen is more towards 90 degree angle so with the rear wiper, it will help to sweep off any leftover water droplets on the windscreen. If the windscreen is more angled like 45 degree, the water will be able to flow down smoothly, that explains why sedan cars do not need rear wiper. thumbsup.gif

some sedan cars came with rear wiper. as to why picanto doesn't have it, i thk it's just another cost cutting [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement