Audi A4 Avant

Spaceman

been thinking of the above for my next car actually, any bros here got any feedback about it? in terms of handling, fuel consumption? many thanx

↡ Advertisement

Base on my previous ownership of VWs... fuel consumption is about 10L/100km stock engine with mod exhaust. In terms of interior, Audi is better than BMW though the B7 looks a bit dated. The Advant will be better balance in handling due to the heavier backside compare to a normal saloon. I would say go for it if it is priced sensibly. For newer imported conti, the EUR will be sky high... [sweatdrop]

Put on some nice 18" RS4 shoes and a nice exhaust, you have a handsome car that doesn't burn a big hole in maintenance and ownership. Maintenance... my VWs never spend more than 1k a year esp with the 1.8T engine. Roadtax and insurance all cheap cheap considering a premium conti.

For a sportier drive, the A3 sportsback or GTI also nice if space is not a big consideration. If it is priced at >$150, buy a BMW 6 pot.

Edited by Voxy28

Premuim was advertising some showroom model (think some 06 and 07 model) for the Avant, with a minimum of 20K knock off from the list price...

Neutral Newbie
Base on my previous ownership of VWs... fuel consumption is about 10L/100km stock engine with mod exhaust. In terms of interior, Audi is better than BMW though the B7 looks a bit dated. The Advant will be better balance in handling due to the heavier backside compare to a normal saloon. I would say go for it if it is priced sensibly. For newer imported conti, the EUR will be sky high... [sweatdrop]

Put on some nice 18" RS4 shoes and a nice exhaust, you have a handsome car that doesn't burn a big hole in maintenance and ownership. Maintenance... my VWs never spend more than 1k a year esp with the 1.8T engine. Roadtax and insurance all cheap cheap considering a premium conti.

For a sportier drive, the A3 sportsback or GTI also nice if space is not a big consideration. If it is priced at >$150, buy a BMW 6 pot.

I saw one of those limited edition 18 inch rims from audi. overlapping spoke like BBS rims but nicer. Really curious who is the OEM? Definitely not RS4 rims. Anyone can help?

↡ Advertisement