Mooncakes left in the fridge

Adrianli

I still have one and a half mooncake left in the fridge. Didnt realise it till wife cleared the fridge. They still look good, wonder if I can still consume them??? Its a waste to throw them away. [laugh]

Thks.

↡ Advertisement

eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it!

eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it!

eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it! [nod] eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it! eat it!

Tell me the result tomorrow. [;)]

1st thing is to check for mould

if dun have mould, smell it,

if smell ok, taste a little of it

if ok. eat all of it.

If something wrong with it, keep in fridge for next year to give it to your enemy.

or give it to MCF members who did not read this thread on any Fridays at Bishan.

kekekeke

Edited by Adawang

I still have one and a half mooncake left in the fridge. Didnt realise it till wife cleared the fridge. They still look good, wonder if I can still consume them??? Its a waste to throw them away. laugh.gif

Thks.

snowskin one ah... wah making me crave for mmoncakes now... ahah...

ermm 2 months already, think u keep in freezer should be fine but then if u keep in the regular compartment, i guess it should be spoilt bah.

but if it looks fine, no mould, and taste fine then go for it lah!!! are they very ex or u really LOVE mooncakes that u willing to take the risk? wink.gif if u do

just don't one shot finish all lah. test water first..

I still have one and a half mooncake left in the fridge. Didnt realise it till wife cleared the fridge. They still look good, wonder if I can still consume them??? Its a waste to throw them away. [laugh]

Thks.

Thanks for the reminder, I still have a box of ba gua left from the Chinese New Year. Oops!

Edited by Albeniz