Procedure for selling used car to direct owner

Orac

Services definitely not free.

So if the guy were to ask you to help him settle all this ... would you?

Maybe if he is your friend ... ok lah .... if not .... at most give the person the instruction that's all.

As for the part to get bank officer to call other bank officer etc ..... I did not do full settlement in this manner before ... so unable to comment.

Full settlement easy or not ... depends on how much the full settlement amount is ....

Our dear friend is selling to a direct buyer ... so I only charge the buyer side.

↡ Advertisement

Hi Galantspeedz,

Thanks! this is exactly what I am looking for.

So does that mean the buyer will need to get the cashier's order to my name from the bank which he is taking the loan from prior to meeting at my bank to settle my o/s loan?

Cheers

Orac

sign a contract with the buyer and get a deposit. then go settle your o/s. Rem: money to settle your o/s will have to come from you 1st.... or his bank. you seeing the c/o is to have ease of mind he got money to buy your car.

Oic .... if possible ... would like to find out more from you .... since I'm still quite new to this market ....

Knowing more ways is better .... so that I'll have more choices. [nod][nod]

sure if he is my friend. in fact, if i am free, in afternoon barlonglong i wun mind too cuz i would wish to refresh my knowledge too especially as suppose to be paperless liao.

well.... based on your posts what i see is negativity responses only followed by i can help u if i want, FOR A FEE OF COURSE.

Full settlement easy or not ... depends on how much the full settlement amount is ....

your this statement, might as well say how rich the fella is.. becuz i duno how to you gauge a f/s amt is easy anot? what is the amount gauge? [;)]

he not your friend lar... at least not yet.. [sweatdrop]

Ok .... to make things easy.

If bro/sis Orac call me up to help settle the transfer of ownership of his/her car to another buyer .... I'll do it free for "Orac" .... will only charged the buyer.

Hi,

Can anyone advise what is the procedure like if I were to sell my car directly to owner?

I understand that the buyer and I need to go to LTA to transfer the vehicle to his name.

But do I need to deregister the vehicle before transferring to the buyer's name?

I can't find any info about this on LTA site.

It seems like from LTA site, we only need to fill up the transfer form only.

On top of this, how do I actually settle my outstanding loan?

I mean, if the buyer pass me the cheque, does it need to be under my name or the bank's name?

Anyone here experienced selling their ride to direct owner?

Please advise.

Cheers

Orac

Ok ... so now you may ask Galantspeedz and see whether he/she willing to help you.

ask the buyer's loan bank officer to call direct to the seller's bank which loan was taken and issued a chq or c/o to the bank and not the individual. what so hard?

This is unsecured loan, right? Will they do it?

the juggernaunts r bouncin non stop...

n the tuner buttons r sticky!!

blame AH GUYVER 4 not contributin in a loooooooong long while!!

bigcry.gifbigcry.gifbigcry.gif

Neutral Newbie

Anyone with bad experience in buying from direct owner???

I got a 5 years old ride, break down in few days time, repair fees very expensive, what should I do???

Any legal advise? anyone with experience guilding me, very very sian....

seriously..after transaction not much you can do..even buying from dealers.

What you see is what you buy..

↡ Advertisement