Have you dialed 999 before?

Albeniz

Think those Ah Longs splash the sala address if you or your family members never borrow $$$ from them

Else it would be your neighbours whom did ...

They scribbled my address on the wall, not my neighbour's.

My younger bro lost his IC one year ago. That might be the reason.

I am now opening my door wide, hoping they strike again one more time, with my knife/chopper ready beside my computer.

I will keep you guys updated. [cool]

err ... how to post if they [knife] u ? better to lock up your gate/door

Neutral Newbie

Yah next time when your beloved BF wants to jump MRT track after losing all his money/condos/BMW, please remember to call hor [lipsrsealed]

I dialed once during NS.

chao recruit on route march at east coast..

Then I was at the carpark setting up medical post then saw this SLK kanna smash window..I go public fone to call and give details.

Quite a fun experience. Feel like doing a good deed!

Called once when i saw a old man fainted in the middle of the road, knn tot he kena buang , but he just faint and hit his head then bleeding lucky road was pretty quiet at that time

999 also kena scam! [sweatdrop]

'999' calling you? Ignore it and make a police report, says police
PUBLISHED ON OCT 28, 2014
Police officers manning the 999 emergency hotline calls that require immediate police attention. If you receive a phone call from the number 999, ignore it and make a police report. -- PHOTO: SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE
BY PEARL LEE
SINGAPORE - If you receive a phone call from the number 999, ignore it and make a police report.
The police said on Tuesday that it has received six reports in the past week from members of the public who have received phone calls from the number '999'.
The callers claimed to be representatives from government agencies such as the Singapore Police Force, the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority, or the Ministry of Manpower. They asked for money to be transferred to them or for the receiver's credit card details. Of the six reported cases, no money transfers were made, said the police.
In a statement, the police said these calls are "typical scammers' tactics". "Government agencies do not call members of the public to request for any money transfers or credit card details," it said.
The police urged the public to be wary of such callers. Those who receive calls with '999' displayed as the caller should ignore them, report the case to the police, and not transfer any money to the caller.
Those with information on this crime can call the police hotline at 1800-255-0000, or '999' for urgent assistance.
Information may also be submitted online at www.police.gov.sg/CrimeStopper.

Twincharged

sometimes I wonder how ah long go spray paint on people who lives in high security condos

Actually quite easy to enter right? Most condos I go to I just say I am visiting someone can already. Sometimes they ask for unit number all those but the never ever call them. Only once or twice I encounter a security guard who will call up the unit to check if he is expecting visitors.

Turbocharged

sometimes I wonder how ah long go spray paint on people who lives in high security condos

My friend's house kena before. thou his house is not a condo, he needs to tab the security card in order for the gate to open before he gets to the lift lobby (this few HDB blocks is at punggol which are orange in color one).

for him, its a mistaken id. he didn't borrow money but keep kena splash paint by ah long.

Actually quite easy to enter right? Most condos I go to I just say I am visiting someone can already. Sometimes they ask for unit number all those but the never ever call them. Only once or twice I encounter a security guard who will call up the unit to check if he is expecting visitors.

The really tight ones like those in Marina financial district and Orchard area.

• Praise 1

Wifey kana this last year.

Got a SMS from "999" asking for $$ to be paid.

The usaual scan that was reported in the papers too.... try to scare u to pay even though u have nothing to do with them.

In fact she got calls and SMSes from a few numbers (including private) during that time frame.

We went to a NPP to report... initially the officer as "not too excited" about our report.. that's until we showed her the "999" sms.

Calls were made ..... "Sir... we have a case of sms from 999"...

After that, the report was done up with much enthusiasm =)

The calls and sms did die down for a while.... dunno if related to the report or they gave up.

called 999 when i saw those heavy machinery carrying trailer got entangled with the tree branches near WCP mac a few years ago. ..

basically the truck got smashed by the trunk and part of the trees broke off on the roads..

then they ask me to call NEA cos the trees were under their care..

luckily no one was hurt except for the trees..

• Praise 1