National Service Liability

Contax

The unit and I will be MR this Friday onwards. laugh.gif

Anyway, what's the difference between MR and discharge?

Over the weekends , I recieved this letter from MINDEF which read:

"With effect from 04NOV07 , you are no longer liable for National Service pursuant to Section 2 of the Enlistment Act , Cap93.From that date , you will no longer be required to apply for an Exit Permit nor to inform MINDEF Notification Centre (MNC) when you travel overseas.

.....blah.....

We thank you for your contribution and hope that you will continue to give your fullest support to Singapore Total Defence .We Wish you every success in your future endeavours."

Well , this is it I'm officially 'discharge'from the SAF .

However , I'm going to miss all those 'brotherhood' that I have accumulated and encountered during all those active and reservists years.

To all those who I have met from :

1)DEC 1987 SBMT NeeSoon Camp Bravo company

2)APR 1988 OETI Gunfitter course

3)1988-1989 Mount Vernon camp OSB 5 SUB , GSMB small arms and Amoy Quee camp GSMB heavy arms.

4)During my reservists year from 1990-2007 at GSMB and later 9DSMB Weapons/Ordnance maintenance company ; it has been a honour and very privilege to have work together with you guys !!!

sunny.gif

↡ Advertisement

post it on ebay, stated "item un-washed, come with original smell and dirt".......

who knows some may like it [sly][sly] porker will sure bid for it [laugh][laugh]

I had never been called up before leh..bro.., but kenna the mob last year.. And I am not in MR.. would rather serve the 10 or 13 cycle soon so that i am almost free from all sh!t..

most likely to go IPPT until 40..

ROD itself is a present. [:)]

i rod on the very day i completed my NSF... coz i am pes e personnel [lipsrsealed]

but hey it doesn't affect me in stat board [sly]

i look forward to going for my reservist.. but since i completed my NSF when i was 21.. now i am 29 le... no reservist or whatever [sly]

it wasn't a genuine mistake, i went in combat fit, PES A, came out uncombat fit, PES E [sweatdrop][sly]

but doesn't affect me a bit, i am not doing labor chores... doing mental and brain taxing chores....

i want to go for mini-vocation also can't leh...

if i am eligible for reservist, at least it would be a mini getaway from my mundane life in stat board [laugh]

i want to serve my reservist, but SAF clever won't want to pay me to come back to throw pens...

wah congrates man... i'm so envious of u...

i've loooong way more man.... at least 4 more high key unimpressed.gif

Now when I think of all those high / low key exercise and range , really brings back all those fond memories...

Just enjoy(suffer) while you still can , soon your turn will come. [;)]

bo pian ,it's an obligation every male must go thru in sillypore.

Soon when you turn 40 , you will definitely be 'flush' out of the system just like me... [laugh]

Congrats bro and enjoy your freedom...... [thumbsup]

We have been 'free' since the day the Artillery unit start using the FH88 and FH2000 which was a alien to us.

Every time we go back , we just hang around as we're not authorise(we don't want to too!! [laugh] ) to touch on those new guns.

During my time , we're train to maintain and repair the Israel built M68/M71 .

http://www.israeli-weapons.com/weapons/art.../m-68/M-68.html