National Service Liability

Contax

i am in the same vocation as you - only diff i deal with light arms

can i check with you how long did it take for them to call you for reservist after you rod.

for me its been nine good years and i have not been called back yet.

keeping my hands crossed but i don t want to serve reservist until 45 man. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

yeah, some of my buddies have imperial decree SAF100 in one pocket, and passport in the other pocket, and civies in the car boot ... and the model answer is "night shoot" ...

[laugh]

I ROD in Dec89 and I got my first high key reservist ICT the next sept for a good long 20++ days .

If they didn't call you , maybe you should ask them ..

don t want to gey kiang, later straight away kanna, as some of my friends experiened. was thinking either they overlooked or might not want to call me forever liao.

i called 4 years ago they told me that i was on holding list.

if you are like me, Pes E personnel.. you will definitely be on holding list for 5 yrs.. after that, can throw away all ur number 3...

its been some 7-8 yrs for me.. ROD loh.. pes e personnel...

but hey i dun give a fark.... [laugh] my present job doesn't need me to be physically active.. and hey..... i am still very physically active [sly][lipsrsealed]

Actually, i do enjoy going back every year when called..the friendship made from there is like no others.

Sad to say, I didn't join back my NS active unit when I with into reservist (I was in-between mono intakes)

Did get to pal with a few of the guys in the reserve, but they going MR without me (again, I join this unit while they were halfway through)

.... [:/]

don t want to gey kiang, later straight away kanna, as some of my friends experiened. was thinking either they overlooked or might not want to call me forever liao.

i called 4 years ago they told me that i was on holding list.

Well if you have already called them and they knew you are around , then there's nothing to worry.Afterall , it's not that you AWOL or what - it's the unit that doesn't want you back. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement