Intelligent lift in Samsung Hub

Ooniik

ok..then can i pass u over to comfy... sly.gif

me too bz to 'manage' u these dayssweatdrop.giflipsrsealed.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Teddy bear be my agent [confused][confused][confused][sweatdrop][sweatdrop] i think i retired better... auntie liao no nid wrk this kind... [:p] wat u mean by'manage' [sly][sly][laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

alot of gov buildings have that.

use that for 2 year before leaving that building.

it's fun to see 1st timer stand there blurly looking for help when entering the lift without pressing buttons.

no they don't come up empty. as i've mentioned it was change shift time so there are people going down (to go home) as well as up (to go work). that means on the way up, the lifts are also full so they don't open on my floor as well.

what i did was call my friend on the manufucturing floors above to press level 4 (where i'm at) on his way down so that the lift can open for me. but when i stepped in, no overload... stupid lift.

I have endured my company's lifts for over 10 years.

It uses some form of fuzzy logic.

In the morning, when most people are waiting to go up from lobby, the 3 lifts are mostly stayed put at the top floors.

Only one is busy going up and down....maybe to save energy.

In the evening, when everyone is going down, the lifts stayed put at the lobby area.

Sometimes, if you are in the middle floor and a lift appears to come to that level, it just bypass you. Then another lift will be activated to move to your floor.

Fuzzy logic at its best.laugh.gif

I find my humble hdb flat lifts more sensible.

haa... the lifts at my flat behave just like that...

got 3 lifts... when i press the button at my level (21st floor), a lift maybe at level 8 will rush up only to bypass my level and park at 25th floor, then another lift will come up all the way from 1st floor... [mad]

kaoz! [:|][:|][:|]

Neutral Newbie

a lot of ministries and stat boards have this wonderful system.

there's where your erp, gst, income tax, petrol tax etc. has been going.

wah..he is ur teddy bear ah sly.gif...got let u hug hug or not ah sly.gif

if got ..then got to charge him money le rolleyes.gif

and dun retire leh...me nid young 'aunties' de lehrolleyes.gif

good market for young 'aunties' actualli rolleyes.gif

and manage ah....hmmm...u noe one lah sly.gif

and hey..when u gonna let me test ur 'service' ah sly.gifrolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifPosted Image

ahh.. change company.. or ask company to shift.. or change the knock off time..or take the lift.. or continue to call your friend on Manu floor [laugh]

can't help you [:p]