Forget Tissue, new way to chope table is...

Apollo

Turbocharged

A lot of 'mental' people out there these days, getting to be pretty normal to encounter one. And they have big sense of entitlement as long as they feel something is rightfully theirs.

Just now also i encounter one unreasonable condo resident who is not happy i park at a convenient residents' parking lot to wait to pick up someone. I am waiting in the car, and there are other empty lots around us - so space not an issue. Along comes this resident, park beside my car, gets out and taps my window to speak to me. Wind down my window and this guy tells me i not a resident so must move to a visitor's lot [laugh] For insistence, he also call the condo security guard. Don't want to argue, since i am at the losing end, so i just drive slowly - inching my way round and round the carpark, continuing my wait [laugh] They also LL cannot do anything! But I mean, if i was an equally unreasonable person, surely there will be conflict.

Edited by Sosaria
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

A lot of 'mental' people out there these days, getting to be pretty normal to encounter one. And they have big sense of entitlement as long as they feel something is rightfully theirs.

Just now also i encounter one unreasonable condo resident who is not happy i park at a convenient residents' parking lot to wait to pick up someone. I am waiting in the car, and there are other empty lots around us - so space not an issue. Along comes this resident, park beside my car, gets out and taps my window to speak to me. Wind down my window and this guy tells me i not a resident so must move to a visitor's lot [laugh] For insistence, he also call the condo security guard. Don't want to argue, since i am at the losing end, so i just drive slowly - inching my way round and round the carpark, continuing my wait [laugh] They also LL cannot do anything! But I mean, if i was an equally unreasonable person, surely there will be conflict.

Ya just a few minutes and there are so many lots, just give and take. This guy go to the extend to call condo security means he is actually quite a selfish person. Not good..

Aiya, you like that make the security guard very difficult also. Maciam they boh chor gang like that.

• Praise 3

Not only fight for big things.

I think if he had to fight with

someone his own age and

size his testi sachel will shrink

also. Our society now a bit ugly

people only brave to makan the weak.

:D

It the same everywhere :XD:

He wants the lot lah :XD:
  • Praise 2

That couple really CB...

If he has a father, and his father is still around, I hope his father slaps him big time and make him kneel down say sorry - machiam like Taiwan like that.

Looking at the CB behaviour, I won't be surprised that if he has a car, he will use it to knock others as a bullying tactic. 

Now UOB says it's not UOB staff, let's see if any brilliant CSI'ers will be able to accurately find them.

• Praise 4

That couple really CB...

If he has a father, and his father is still around, I hope his father slaps him big time and make him kneel down say sorry - machiam like Taiwan like that.

Looking at the CB behaviour, I won't be surprised that if he has a car, he will use it to knock others as a bullying tactic. 

Now UOB says it's not UOB staff, let's see if any brilliant CSI'ers will be able to accurately find them.

UOB said not UOB toa payoh staff. Never say not UOB staff.

These days, politicians and companies like to play word games with us. Must read what they say carefully.

That being said, I also see no conclusive evidence that they are UOB staff.

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 2

That couple really CB...

If he has a father, and his father is still around, I hope his father slaps him big time and make him kneel down say sorry -

Just nice, now is durian season

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 3

Condo usually has a pick up point ... if not, you should inform the security guard as your enter the premises  that you are waiting for someone and where would be an appropriate place to wait or park your car.

Again ... Respect Begets Respect ... 

The Resident did no wrong to inform you ... 

• Praise 2

Condo usually has a pick up point ... if not, you should inform the security guard as your enter the premises  that you are waiting for someone and where would be an appropriate place to wait or park your car.

Again ... Respect Begets Respect ... 

The Resident did no wrong to inform you ... 

Just becoz the resident did not wrong... does not make him less of a calculative pr*ck

• Praise 2

sounds like a reaction fr those developments with 1 car park per unit and overparking is an issue.

but anyw end of the day all these are down to one thing - we are jus overcrowded.  

Just becoz the resident did not wrong... does not make him less of a calculative pr*ck

What's calculative? Would you refuse to follow their rules?

Yes, there might be lots now but how would one know if you intend to just wait/park there for a little while or if you intend to leave your car there through till evening and everyone comes back not being able to find a lot?

Visitors need to respect the rules of the land and not the other way around.

• Praise 1

What's calculative? Would you refuse to follow their rules?

Yes, there might be lots now but how would one know if you intend to just wait/park there for a little while or if you intend to leave your car there through till evening and everyone comes back not being able to find a lot?

Visitors need to respect the rules of the land and not the other way around.

The guy was waiting IN the car... the resident CAN see him in the car

If i am the resident.. i really wanted the lot.. i would politely ask him to move so i can have the lot. 

and no.. i would not bother to walk over to the security guard to come over to confront the guy.. 

i have better things to do then to get anal over a lousy parking lot.

was the guy wrong.. yes.

was the resident calculative.. yes.

And i will say again... just becoz the resident is right.. does not make him less of a calculative pr*ck

If i am the resident.. i really wanted the lot.. i would politely ask him to move so i can have the lot. 

and no.. i would not bother to walk over to the security guard to come over to confront the guy.. 

was the guy wrong.. yes.

And i will say again... just becoz the resident is right.. does not make him less of a calculative pr*ck

You Enter a Private Property Area ... 

You Park in a Lot that you are not Suppose to ...

The Security tells you to leave ...

And now the Resident becomes the Bad Guy? ...

I'm Sorry, I don't Comprehend ... 

You Enter a Private Property Area ... 

You Park in a Lot that you are not Suppose to ...

The Security tells you to leave ...

And now the Resident becomes the Bad Guy? ...

I'm Sorry, I don't Comprehend ... 

i said.. the guy who parked there was WRONG. 

AND the resident was a calculative pr*ck 

was the guy wrong.. yes.

Yes, he can see him in the car but how would he know he is just waiting there unless the resident sits there for 5 mins to monitor?

If the resident doesn't tell him while he is still in the car but waits for him to leave the car there, he might not be able to find him after that. Then what? Tow the car away?

Hypersonic

wah.....

i better not visit any friends or relatives in atas private apartments

[sweatdrop]  [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

Yes, he can see him in the car but how would he know he is just waiting there unless the resident sits there for 5 mins to monitor?

If the resident doesn't tell him while he is still in the car but waits for him to leave the car there, he might not be able to find him after that. Then what? Tow the car away?

Read his story again...   unless i misinterpreted...  the resident tapped on his window.. insisted that he move.. even tho there are so many lots available.. JUST to assert the right of that being a resident's lot.

I am sure.. when the conversation took place.. it would have popped out he is JUST waiting to pick up a friend.

If the guy was not in the car.. i can understand. But as a resident.. if someone is IN the car.. it is quite evident that he is waiting for someone isnt it? why cannot just live and let live?

Dont you find that redundant and being calculative?

↡ Advertisement