• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
88 replies to this topic | 42 praises

Posted 30 November 2007 - 05:56 PM

Darth_mel
  • Darth_mel
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

IMO much better than the 1st AVP.

R-rated for gore and violence....GOOD !

http://www.metacafe....equiem_trailer/

男人有钱会变坏,女人变坏会有钱。

http://darthmel.blogspot.com/

Posted 30 November 2007 - 06:12 PM

Thefear
  • Thefear
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

There was a thread on this earlier liao.... Its coming out on Christmas!!

Posted 30 November 2007 - 07:55 PM

Jayzee
  • Jayzee
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

wow. super violence..

Regards

Posted 30 November 2007 - 08:01 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Super violent! I like! sly.gif

Part 1 is terrible man. unimpressed.gif

Posted 30 November 2007 - 08:26 PM

Guyver
  • Premium member
    Guyver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

3 word ..... "Si beh ho"!! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
"I rather be disliked by people for who I really am, than to be liked by people for who I am not."

Posted 30 November 2007 - 08:26 PM

Guyver
  • Premium member
    Guyver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When showing?
"I rather be disliked by people for who I really am, than to be liked by people for who I am not."

Posted 30 November 2007 - 08:49 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

http://www.shaw.sg/s...=...097 111 180

1st Jan 2008.

Another one to look out for is I am Legend starring Will Smith...25/12/2007.

Posted 30 November 2007 - 10:13 PM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The trailer posters read: "There will be no peace on Earth this Christmas."
Men are like oysters, closed to suffering.
http://www.spritmoni...ail/264162.html

Posted 01 December 2007 - 12:00 AM

Chemz
  • Chemz
    4th Gear
    Author Image

hope it reaches our cinemas uncut and left in its violent and gory form.

Posted 01 December 2007 - 12:10 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I hope so too. Otherwise I gonna order from Amazon or buy from our northen neighbour.

Posted 01 December 2007 - 12:11 AM

Slowmo
  • Slowmo
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i hope it's more gore and violent than what is in the trailer....

been quite disappointed with trailers, they already shown you the best parts already... so when you watch the movie, nothing really excites.. tongue.gif
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The only thing you have to know about religion is that you are not God.
---
Drive carefully: It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.

Posted 01 December 2007 - 12:12 AM

DarkLord
  • DarkLord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Enchanting..
Greatest mod of my life part 3 coming soon!

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:42 AM

Fourwheels
  • Fourwheels
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

very insteresting and you are right, better than the 1st base on the shot

Posted 01 December 2007 - 09:41 AM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This is a 'Must Watch' movie ... gossip.gif gossip.gif gossip.gif

Posted 01 December 2007 - 10:54 AM

Shox87
  • Premium member
    Shox87
    5th Gear
    Author Image

yea. I am Legend is 1 movie to watch as well. i saw it on the adverts a few days back when i went to wacth ENCHANTED. tongue.gif quite a romantic story kinda thing. hahahaha...

dead.gif

Posted 01 December 2007 - 11:02 AM

Starry
  • Starry
    Supercharged
    Author Image

why the whole trailer so dark one???

Posted 01 December 2007 - 11:15 AM

Sirbrian
  • Sirbrian
    5th Gear
    Author Image

The official website trailer is better

http://avp-r.com/US/
http://media.movies....237/vids_1.html
http://media.movies....id_2184186.html

Edited by Sirbrian, 01 December 2007 - 11:27 AM.

[drivingcar]
It's not how fast you drive but how you drive fast.

Posted 01 December 2007 - 12:52 PM

Silhoutte
  • Silhoutte
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Wah damn nice trailer!

Can't wait to watch this violent show! smile.gif smile.gif
My Current Computer Rig:
* Intel Core 2 Quad 8200 * Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R * 3 GB DDR2-533 * 2.18 Terabytes Storage *
Gigabyte GeForce 9400GT 1GB * Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 3000 * LG 2241T 21.6" Widescreen LCD *

Posted 01 December 2007 - 03:50 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Enchanted??? laugh.gif lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 01 December 2007 - 04:57 PM

Guyver
  • Premium member
    Guyver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The trailer posters read: "There will be no peace on Earth this Christmas."

Think they mean .... the viewer who wanna watch ... got no peace?? laugh.gif laugh.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Alien, Predator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users