Alien vs Predator 2

Darth_mel

OOO that i already know.

was readin up on wikipedia.

also for those who cannot wait like me, the 1st 5 min is out on youtube.

i hope and pray the plot is better than the first one.. heheh.. ooo yeah

↡ Advertisement

pls stop story telling for the sake of others who have not watched the show unimpressed.gif

Dude, what he said was already shown in the trailers and most movie reviews. No spoilers there.

i watched it on x'mas day too.... at jb... everything is clear except they muted the word F*CK... alot... so everytime the actors say that word will spoil the show [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][laugh][laugh][laugh]

after watching i can only say that the predator very the high tech the blue liquid can never use finish no matter how he use it is still full [laugh][laugh][laugh]

OOO that i already know.

was readin up on wikipedia.

also for those who cannot wait like me, the 1st 5 min is out on youtube.

i hope and pray the plot is better than the first one.. heheh.. ooo yeah

Just watched AVP2 two days ago. Pretty much rocked.

AVP1 sucks!

I always thought that this was some spin off from the predator and alien series... Seems like it's catching on and surpassing the movies where they were introduced...

after watching i can only say that the predator very the high tech the blue liquid can never use finish no matter how he use it is still full [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Too much info there buddy.

I always thought that this was some spin off from the predator and alien series... Seems like it's catching on and surpassing the movies where they were introduced...

Surpassing? No. The first Alien movie will always be a classic, and Geiger's designs are still unmatched till today. Preds are more for fanboys.

The show is about predator vs aliens, but puny humans got in the way.laugh.gif

Imo, AVP1 has a better storyline and originality, but AVP2 is still ok for action-packed lovers.

haiz...should just remove the humans. Can they land in another planet and fight with Jedis instead?

The show is about predator vs aliens, but puny humans got in the way.laugh.gif

Imo, AVP1 has a better storyline and originality, but AVP2 is still ok for action-packed lovers.

haiz...should just remove the humans. Can they land in another planet and fight with Jedis instead?

Wrong franchise lah. You'll have a better chance of seeing Wolverine vs Predator than to see any Star Wars involvement. George Lucas won't allow it.

Yep, the first is a classic.

The claustrophobic settings adds to the tension and suspense. And you do not actually see the alien until 3/4 into the movie.

No one can beat Ridley Scott at that.

Rambo versus Alien better...

Will be nice to see how he uses primitive methods to rescue prisoners from the Alien's nest.

Rambo's bullet-proof; his skin is free of any scars despite being in many battles with bullets flying all around him.

Rambo's also mosquito-proof, since he can run around half-naked in tropical jungles and never got a bite.

I'm willing to bet he's acid-proof too.

At the end of the day, Rambo will have chilli alien for dinner.

↡ Advertisement