Halo 3 - Legendary Edition

Chromas

I'm playing CoD4 and i can testfy to its awesome graphics and gameplay. However i'm playing it on PC and you need at least a good set-up before you can enjoy the game.

The Single player missions might be a lil' easy and short compared to Ghost Recon but the multiplayer option is a better play.

↡ Advertisement

I just got Medal of Honour - Airbourne. Gosh, the controls on the XBOX for controller a First-Person-Shooter game is tough compared to using the W-ASD + Mouse method of controlling the guy.

MoH single player missions are rather long and have a pretty decent storyline to go with it.

CoD4 for XBOX is almost $100. I'll wait a bit first. But the graphics sure look darn good.

I was playing NFS-ProStreet last night and apparently it hooked me onto the Live network, not sure if it was before or after I signed up for the complimentary 1 month free Gold service.

Had a good time drifting against other players.

It's USD $98 inclusive of shipping to SG.

Just do a quick hunt for it on Amazon.com and you'll find it there. Not many sets available, I think.

Thanks... can't wait for my actual one to arrive... these photos were from Engadget's website

Ultimate drool material when I first set eyes on the helmet.

There's actually an even larger pack containing the duffel bag + mission envelope + a whole of other Halo 3 stuff that is given away in the US, but sadly that one won't make it here.

COD4 is proving to be extremely popular here in Singapore because of the fantastic multiplayer mode. A lot of places are out of stock for this title and even 2nd hand game prices are soaring.

You can always order it online from play-asia.com but for myself, I will wait till the hype dies down and get a used copy for cheap.

I saw quite a lot of copies of CoD4 at IMM yesterday evening, all priced at around $95 each from the various stores there.

Would be good to get them cheaper.

there's some legendary sets in singapore. Only about 100 and i am one of the owners. :p

where can i find these legendary sets in Singapore? my son pestering me to get halo3...so now, with the legendary edition, i will get to keep the helmet...heehee

cheers...

bernard

Edited by Bernsoh

Wah the helmet comes with weapons too ah... on another note. Google "simpson diamondback helmet" now, that too is a cool helmet, and this time you can actually race in it....

wah... so expensive, i think you don't even want to use it lor...

if those entry level bike drivers, the helmet already 40% of the cost of the bike liao. Wear already don't bear to take off. [laugh]

From what I understand, COD4 used to go for around S$70 (RRP) but the prices have risen over the past one week due to overwhelming response and stock rarity.

Will just wait at the side line till this craze dies down and prices go back to more realistic levels.