Is Hyundai really good in Handling? Compared to Honda and Nissan?

Bimmer12

Neutral Newbie
Yeah it might be bias.

This video looks like one commercial that advertising sonata... moreover, its korean. no need discussion, u know i know...period. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

haha.. Need to organize race events. Where u can see how these cars really performs. I want to open tyre shop and a fuel station can make good $$..LOL!

The Sonata, Tuscani, Avante and Azera handles good. Obviously MPVs and SUVs handling cannot compare to a sedan.

tuscani for a coupe...below average...

avante is a improvement over the preious elantra

sonata..the best i think

Check out this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBhiB_qH1KY . shocked.giflipsrsealed.gif

thats the new sonata that is not available in singapore..... if it is setup by the actors wouldn't hyundai face lawsuits? hur.gif

krap acting lah... ask kimchi go join WRC see if the ford focus, evo IIIV, Rex and citreon will kena trashed by their sonata or rather the other way round... laugh.giflaugh.gif

hmmm..if u follow the wrc closely u'll know that evo was rank last in XXXX year... and hyundai is infront of evo....checkout the year urself..... [laugh][laugh][laugh] the accent wrc team face limited finance support compared to the big boys and i wonder did evo dug a hole and hide?

Edited by Sfrtuscani

its not even mmc's ralliart team, tat has been disbanded lah. it's FL drivers, former MMC team or tuning houses. these drivers get free cars and spares to join at their own expenses.

Edited by Apollo

Neutral Newbie

I suppose mechanical steering geometry and suspension structure can easily be copied.

So technically there is no limitations on how any car can match the Jap or German on handling.

I guess its more about the economics of making a car that sells and makes more profits.

Honestly, how many percentage of people in Singapore, India, China or Korea REALLY cares about the ultimate driving experience?

How many of us do salome or B type of road daily? Those that want to enjoy such driving experiences will buy the right car for themselves. This group of people is very small.

Most of us are happy with a cheap and convenient car, one that can turn corner and brake is good enough.

u seems a die hard fan of mit.... no matter who they are(i dont care) they represents mit.... if u dig further, even the current lancer EX engine is developed together with hyundai and daimler.....

well said... s'poreans just cant take the fact that their ride costing more than a Korean car or better establish brand is actually on par with them....

↡ Advertisement