• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
15 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 12 January 2008 - 03:21 AM

Keith976
  • Keith976
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Does anyone know where is the location of the Lenso Rims Distributor or any shops selling Lenso Rims? Thanks!
Pocket Rocket GTti

Posted 12 January 2008 - 04:32 PM

Garlic
  • Garlic
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I remembered seeing lots of Lenso rims at Automotive Technology.

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:11 PM

Keith976
  • Keith976
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Can u tell me the address? Thanks!
Pocket Rocket GTti

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:11 PM

Garlic
  • Garlic
    6th Gear
    Author Image

3 International Rd. smile.gif

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:53 PM

Apollo
  • Apollo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Binter & Co. Pte Ltd
No 12/12A East Coast Road Singapore 428723
Tel: 6345 7611
Signature is not allowed.

Posted 22 February 2008 - 08:50 PM

Oakley
  • Oakley
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, i just saw earlier (A shop with a large falken sign). Cant remember the exact address. Its along Sembawang Road opposite Blk 711 Yishun area. Happy Searching.

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:14 PM

Powerhouse
  • Powerhouse
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I saw it at City tyres. Opposite Lavender food centre. 4 spokes only,silver.
VICTORY belongs to the man who, believe the most and the longest.

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:49 PM

Abba
  • Abba
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Lenso rims not so strong leh, use b4. Go M'sia kena pot hole 2 rims 'bengkoh', damage in <6mths

not I only use Jap rims. 3 yrs liao no problem
*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
Super Import Nights '08 - courtesy of 'vincecarlo' of ClubSnap
http://www.clubsnap....ad.php?t=416061

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:12 AM

Keith976
  • Keith976
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Thanks, will drop by when free.
Pocket Rocket GTti

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:14 AM

Keith976
  • Keith976
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Been there to see liao, they said they dun carry the brand anymore. Got catalogue only. Anyway I checked the price n its ex. Thanks.
Pocket Rocket GTti

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:15 AM

Keith976
  • Keith976
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Will drop by when free. Thanks.
Pocket Rocket GTti

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:21 AM

Keith976
  • Keith976
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Juz went to see last week. Price OK. I intended to buy the model u were saying for a long time but they also have a old school deep dish 80's design rim which I also like. Now cant decide liao. Haiz. Thanks anyway!
Pocket Rocket GTti

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:24 AM

Keith976
  • Keith976
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Which Lenso model u use? Lenso rims made from where? I travel north to work often. Thanks for the info.
Pocket Rocket GTti

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:32 AM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lenso from "land of a thousand smiles"

http://www.lensowhee...istributors.php
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 08 October 2018 - 01:35 PM

ZheanSiew
  • ZheanSiew
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Where can I get the Lenso Rim but I want Venom Series, because as I know is foreform structure strong and light weight roughly about 5.5kg only...

Posted 31 December 2018 - 02:39 PM

Silviasam
  • Silviasam
    Banned

Nice informative are given by this blog

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: Lenso , Rims , Distributor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users