Feng Shui -directions house is facing

Foofam77

when feng shui books mention the direction that the house is facing, what do they mean?

Is the main door used as a gauge to determine which direction the house if facing?

I find too many buyers are too focus on the FS of the unit itself and forgot about the big picture.

The most important aspect is the external landform of the condo first, follow by the block facing then only the unit.

If the external landform is not good, then even the best FS unit is not going give you much advantage.

And on main door facing,  I feel that's not always the facing of the house when comes to condo units. 

↡ Advertisement

I find too many buyers are too focus on the FS of the unit itself and forgot about the big picture.

The most important aspect is the external landform of the condo first, follow by the block facing then only the unit.

If the external landform is not good, then even the best FS unit is not going give you much advantage.

And on main door facing,  I feel that's not always the facing of the house when comes to condo units. 

Where you buying? [laugh]

I was once tasked to meet up with a master to improved business in a high rise commercial building.

The master suggested putting items here and there to offset the 'dead corner' to the effect.

I ask him, being a high rise, that corner is repeated on many floors. Many occupants are doing fantastic biz, why then it is a dead corner leh? He say, it depend on who occupies that space and the situation changes with time and events.

So, he is a better a prata than Dr M our neighbour.

↡ Advertisement