started this thread to find out more about Thule racks. Would like to request folks who have used Thule racks before to share their experiences.
For me, I am currently exploring the possibility of fixing roof racks + roof box onto my Toyota MPV (Sienta).
I have some questions that I hope can find some answers.
1) For cars without roof rails, how are Thule racks fixed onto the roof? Is any drilling of hole on the roof required? Read that cars with screw-holes on their rain gutter can be use to fix racks. Is this also possible for Toyota cars?
2) Besides Pro-RV, any other shops in Singapore that sells Thule racks?
3) Any problems that can result from installing roofracks? Eg, water leaking into car from the roof.
4) Any issues with height for entering MSCP?
5) How badly is FC affected with the empty box on, and also with just the rack without box?
6) Is the installation permanent, and cannot remove easily if we don't want the racks in future?
7) They have so many boxes, hard and soft type. Which model of box have you tried and which is good? I guess too big not good too small also not good.
8) The picture I found at the bottom is RV-INNO rack nd box. Any place selling this RV-INNO brand in Spore?
Thanks for any contribution.
Edited by Sgnick, 06 February 2008 - 12:14 PM.