Calling End Users Of Kumho KU31 and Yoko S.Drive

Sickscientist

Neutral Newbie

KU31 > S.DRIVE

KU31 more value for money.. but mostly Made in Vietnam already :)

made in Vietnam one at least they sell cheaper than Korea, Bridgestone made in thailand and indonesia also selling japan price [knife] [knife]

↡ Advertisement

I was using KU31 previously on my 17". FC no difference , grip not bad on wet and dry .

Only problem the tyres are a little noisy.

A little noisy is an understatement. this is by far my noisiest tyre after 25K km...

made in Vietnam one at least they sell cheaper than Korea, Bridgestone made in thailand and indonesia also selling japan price [knife] [knife]

ya loh, last time my favourite re001 make in japan, now change to re002 make in thailand or indo, i forget, i expect price to drop, but its selling at a even higher price,

i feel like becoming carrot for jap company already,lol

A little noisy is an understatement. this is by far my noisiest tyre after 25K km...

Hahahah agreed but its valued for money. if trying to lower the noise get a higher profile , less noise i guess.

Supersonic

I used S drive and now on KU31.

S drive offered better grip in wet and dry, especially going through the bends. I was quite noisy but you feel confident, rain or shine.

KU31, on the other hand, is cheaper. The grip wasn't so good when new. After scrubbing in, the grip was better, both in wet and dry. So far I have not encountered any problems!

the kumho ku31 is around for quite sometime.

Premium product like new Bridgestone new pot re002 or new michlin pilot PS3 (agent version) is particularly way better than KU31 (if not budget issue)

I think the Korean counterpart do have new technology product but not popular yet.

yokos drive I can assure you the noise is very BAD but the grip is GOOD(not very good type).

the kumho ku31 is around for quite sometime.

Premium product like new Bridgestone new pot re002 or new michlin pilot PS3 (agent version) is particularly way better than KU31 (if not budget issue)

I think the Korean counterpart do have new technology product but not popular yet.

yokos drive I can assure you the noise is very BAD but the grip is GOOD(not very good type).

you use before or not, a kumho that is.

to say "way better" is an overstatement. i personally tried PP2 and find it slightly better than ku31 but not in the wet.

I have never tried ku31 before... But I really doubt any tyres can be noisier den s drive... as I mentioned before, I am a satisfied user of s drive, but the noise is really really bad...

If ku31 is really noiser den s drive... I dun think many can tahan that..

yes driven before for both , KU31 is not a Poor tyre in day to day driving.

We need good tyre that can do more than that like Long distance , high speed and Most important the Braking Distance which can Save LIFE

Hypersonic

yes driven before for both , KU31 is not a Poor tyre in day to day driving.

We need good tyre that can do more than that like Long distance , high speed and Most important the Braking Distance which can Save LIFE

so what type is good tyre that can do more than that like Long distance , high speed and Most important the Braking Distance which can Save LIFE????..............and at what kind of price point are we talking about it here???................. [:/] [:/] [:/]

↡ Advertisement