Unusual Encounter @ CTE sliproad

Melissa

Hi mcfers,

Happy valentine's day to all.

Recently, we drove back home entering CTE towards SLE @ AMK ave 1 sliproad ard 6pm, notice there are 3-4 ppl standing by the roadside (grass patch) holding onto a clipboard with papers attach and scribble something onto the clipboard.. and yesterday ard 1pm entering the CTE towards city @ amk ave 3 also saw some ppl standing by the side. And when we drove pass the next CTE entrance, also saw some ppl standing by the side doing the same thing.

ANYONE here notice this strange encounter of mine??

[;)] Cheers.

↡ Advertisement

can u observe again today? how many pple yesterday. so far only got 33xx... nid 1 more digit to buy 4D.

tongue.gif

Edited by Apollo

lol.. i was thinking maybe some ERP implementation Survey?? [sly]

anyway, those ppl dress in shorts and t-shirts.... varies in age, saw a young girl in her 20s, and uncles in their 40s...

Hi mcfers,

Recently, we drove back home entering CTE towards SLE @ AMK ave 1 sliproad ard 6pm, notice there are 3-4 ppl standing by the roadside (grass patch) holding onto a clipboard with papers attach and scribble something onto the clipboard.. and yesterday ard 1pm entering the CTE towards city @ amk ave 3 also saw some ppl standing by the side. And when we drove pass the next CTE entrance, also saw some ppl standing by the side doing the same thing.

[;)] Cheers.

I saw them on Tuesday evening at around 7.10pm. But they were at the slip road into CTE (towards SLE) from Braddell Road.

Probably surveying the number of cars entering the CTE and then "pop".....Up comes 1 ERP gantry..... [whip]

These are kids doing part-time work before poly/uni term starts. What they do is count traffic entering and exiting the expressway. Haven't seen them anywhere else except near CTE entry/exit points. Don't know if they monitor speeds as well. In case they do, don't slow down. If not, average speed will drop to a level that LTA can use to justify new ERP gantries.

Hi mcfers,

[;)] Cheers.

i can sense more gantries erected in AMK... [sweatdrop]

hmm... confirm?? [sweatdrop]

Anyway, some i saw are quite old for the term 'kids'...

initially i speculate that maybe they are counting the amt of vehicles using the CTE at selected timings, but i dun recall seeing them holding a 'clocker' to clock the number of cars, instead they hold onto clipboad and pen/pencil.

↡ Advertisement