What time your maid go to sleep and wake up the next day?

Kelpie

My maid go to bed at 10pm and wake up the next day at 7:30am. My colleague felt that I am spoiling the market?

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

I was told 7 hours is enough for them. Some told me their maids go to rest at about midnight and wake up the next day at 7am.

Regards,

Neutral Newbie

[rolleyes] Geez...your maid must be very lucky...can surf MCF and still stay employed...

[hur]

Get a grip lah...I believe compared to most maids, your life is really very blessed and happy already...

Yalor.. just finished cleaning up going to shower soon. No time to play during orifice hours now leh so only can come and play at night [:/]

Neutral Newbie
My maid go to bed at 10pm and wake up the next day at 7:30am. My colleague felt that I am spoiling the market?

Regards,

Do call them domestic helper instead of maid hahah

mine sleep at 10pm too, but wake up at 6.30am - proper 8.5 hour sleep (even more than me). eat a full 4 meal - breakfast milo/bread at 6.30am, 9am teabreak with snack, 12pm lunch, 4pm milo/tea break, 7pm dinner...hahaha. frankly is reasonable to give them 8 hours sleep. their life is so bored, do not deprive them further from the basic i.e eat/sleep.

I was told 7 hours is enough for them. Some told me their maids go to rest at about midnight and wake up the next day at 7am.

Regards,

Actually, I wouldn't restrict her bedtime. As long as I don't need her and she had done her job well...she can sleep, watch TV, read, etc....anytime after dinner.
↡ Advertisement